The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i'm mad as fuck bromull still has 0 rep. regardless of the brand(s), dude has posted multiple pairs of dope fades. fucking sufu elitists...

He needs more post to get his rep up to a number right? I thought your rep points goes with how many post you have.

Onvis - 6 months every day wear, around seven soaks and one wash in machine.

DSC_0225.jpg

did you wear these onvis from raw?? crazy fading for 6months!! +rep. Also first pair of ijin jeans ive seen worn in. was reading an article by the guy behind ijin material in the new tenue de nimes paper the other day really good but breif 'history of denim' story - check it out if you get a chance.

did you wear these onvis from raw?? crazy fading for 6months!! +rep. Also first pair of ijin jeans ive seen worn in. was reading an article by the guy behind ijin material in the new tenue de nimes paper the other day really good but breif 'history of denim' story - check it out if you get a chance.

Yeah they are raw and selvage, been wearing them hard..thank you for the tip, I think i have read that story actually:)

fit pics

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

Salami - It´s true that i need 50 posts to get pos.rep. thank you for your support, means a lot coming from the nr 1 denim breaker!

Yeah they are raw and selvage, been wearing them hard..thank you for the tip, I think i have read that story actually:)

fit pics

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

Salami - It´s true that i need 50 posts to get pos.rep. thank you for your support, means a lot coming from the nr 1 denim breaker!

perfection

Guest devil.beside.you

I've always been a fan of Naked n Famous, and in my opinion it is THE BEST fit for women out there. Anyways, pics of my gf's indigo stretch Naked n Famous at 6 months of inconsistent wear

x-post from women's thread

Mackage Leather n Spring boots

Picture014.jpg

Hella vertical falling

Picture016.jpg

Nice fading

Picture017.jpg

The jeans were almost black when I got them for her. She absolutely loves em