The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Once you have reached the destination, you will realise it was all about the journey.

(these all went on sufu, too)

Batch2FL.jpg

Edit: someone asked if I'd bought these used. No, they were bought raw. That is kinda the point...

i just saw this and thought it would be good to see it again...

and again and

again

Interesting honeycombs. They look pretty level throughout the knee and seem to repeat similarly.
of course, they look skin tight

It's not just the skintightness but the elastane that makes the creases flatten. Happens on pretty much all girl's jeans. Even skintight heavyweight denim won't get creases like that.

Guest kyotousa
ATTN: like everyone on this page

seriously???

yall buggin like this is tha first skinny fucker you all seen on supertalk. getta'fuck outta heeeeee' and stop takin' up e-space with that shit.

chill homies..

It is the first super skinny fucker I have seen on Supertalk....Not everyone have 4xxx posts like you do ok. Besides, you're commenting on the commenter? getta'fuck outta heeeeee' and stop takin' up e-space with that shit.

chill homies..

I think superskinny guy ought to wear some straight leg jeans instead of some superfit to the bone type of skiny jean.

looking good

The Lees above put these leepros to shame. They've been up before but I'm going to try and rotate them out of use hence a few final pics - SDA X's-25, more than 1 1/2 years, numerous normal machine washes:

sd4.jpg

sd3.jpg

sd2.jpg

sd1.jpg

sd5.jpg

^

6co0j80.gif

^

6co0j80.gif

^

6co0j80.gif

6co0j80.gif

Is this Camron or am I just mad?

cross posted with skull jeans thread

my pair of Skull 5010 6x6 one wash. I've been wearing these for 11 months straight. Not that much of an active type so no crazy high contrast fades going on but more of a vintage fade. I washed them about 5 times (hot machine wash - hang dry)Probably start with new pair next month (FH 380)

f_IMG0793m_64ba1c7.jpg

f_IMG0789m_405f6aa.jpg

trusty old tab and back pocket sown back by professional repair service

f_IMG0790m_36c34e4.jpg

f_IMG0795m_f0c01df.jpg

ride the selvedge train

f_IMG0787m_7ba7693.jpg

^^ yup - i love how that last pic looks. this raw denim shit always looks like its coated with some sorta really tasty stuff thats all shiny and shit. i might just be high though

Very nice jeans on this page... I don't think these really hold a candle to them, but anyway... x-post from Oni thread.

My Oni's just shy of two months. I had to wash them since they were just getting too nasty from sweat. The waistband was grey when it dried, and some of the stitching was white from all of the salt built up on it...

frontdetailws1.jpg

and a standing pic because they're just so fun...

standingpl3.jpg

You have to love the texture of this denim...

texturewb4.jpg