The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Xpost from a couple other threads. Nevermind the meathead look. I ain't really one.

warehousejuly08005mindt5.jpg

rear pics

warehousejuly08006minnq3.jpg

Salaami,

Those are awesome sams, probably my favourite pair out of the ones Ive seen. But the thing I liked the most was how they fit on you, not too slim etc. Ive been thinking of getting myself a pair of sam 510's for a while now, but havent just pulled the trigger yet(so many different versions, hard to pick). Ive read earlier that those are size30, whats your true waist if I may ask? Also, did you get those hemmed right away, of after wearing em for a while first.

Thx

^^ hella leg twist

X-post from sam thread

idk if it really belongs here.. but i can post more "evo" pics if needed

6 months, not worn very hard.. and this is a day after a HOT soak.. my honeycomb creases are just starting to come back. and the guy at self edge convinced me to start cuffing them cos theyre to baggy to stack :) good choice in my opinion, damn idk why i i didnt do it before =\

S5031207small.jpg

S5031209small.jpg

rockon99, get em hemmed bro, with an inch or two of cuff. Trust me, you wont regret it! I did it to mine and they now work with everything! You can uncuff em on certain shoes to get a small stack, or a small cuff on other shoes to get a cleaner look. So much more versatile. I got fit pics of my Sams after cuff in the Sam thread somewhere, check em.

rockon99, get em hemmed bro, with an inch or two of cuff. Trust me, you wont regret it! I did it to mine and they now work with everything! You can uncuff em on certain shoes to get a small stack, or a small cuff on other shoes to get a cleaner look. So much more versatile. I got fit pics of my Sams after cuff in the Sam thread somewhere, check em.

yah im definitely leaning towards that... i like how they fall w/o the extra denim at the bottom, but damn those cuffs are gigantic. I could send them back to BiG right? cos thats where i bought them. i want the chain stitch

hard to post after those pbj's, but here are my sexih03's. this makes just over 7 months, probably worn for more like 5. three washes whenever they got too dirty from playing baseball/biking, tumble dried for 20 minutes then hang dried. the pics taken with a point n shoot digi with no flash on an overcast day.

DSCF1539.jpg

DSCF1540.jpg

Xposted from sam thread

Taken with my minolta srt 201 about a month ago. 1000speed on my camera is a lil slower than it should be, so the pictures are a bit over exposed.. no editing whatsoever

FH000002small.jpg

FH000011small.jpg

worn a full year with no washes and maybe two hot/cold soaks. since the one year mark i've been less restrictive and probably washed about 4 times. although, i've also worn them less since purchasing my 19oz sams.

how many washes? just for reference