The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Will post some pictures of my Nudies Regular Ralf, first wash after more than a year, first half year wearing them almost everyday...

Wil have to find some time to make pictures....

Stay put, we will be right back after these short messages....

these are my disgusting samurai s5000bk's. 0 washes. They smell terrible, I had to wear them through the heat and humidity of eastern europe for the past 14 days. not to mention delta lost my luggage and I was free ballin through budapest

I was going to wash these, but won't now. a bit of contrast, as these are impossible to photo correctly

2644187590_59692dcaf1.jpg

2643360397_95242d7077.jpg

these are my year old PRPS new fit. about 3-4 washes. I wasn't planning on taking pics again until I dirtied them up again, but my dad beat me to the punch I guess when I was away. no photoshop

2644189766_96bc95c588.jpg

2643362607_367e39fd83.jpg

Crazy evo blindfutur....sometimes I see these pics and just wonder how it is done.

Those pics would be appreciated in the how jeans fit thread if they are not there.

Poly, the PRPS got quite light. I liked them a lot not so washed out, but I guess this is what happens with well worn jeans. Like the BKs.

these are my disgusting samurai s5000bk's. 0 washes. They smell terrible, I had to wear them through the heat and humidity of eastern europe for the past 14 days. not to mention delta lost my luggage and I was free ballin through budapest

I was going to wash these, but won't now.

wow. i dont know if i should be impressed or disgusted. perhaps a little bit of both. :P

they look great, but im glad im not in their presence.

Crazy evo blindfutur....sometimes I see these pics and just wonder how it is done.

Those pics would be appreciated in the how jeans fit thread if they are not there.

Poly, the PRPS got quite light. I liked them a lot not so washed out, but I guess this is what happens with well worn jeans. Like the BKs.

they're still dark. no contrast fucks up the real color

OK...The blue in these pics seems fairly strong, but these jeans do have a deep royal blue colour in the daylight. If I get the chance, I'll re-post with adjusted white balance. I noticed a while ago that the combs seem more pronounced than on other pairs I've had at a similar stage; it's because I spend more time sitting on a sandstone wall waiting for a bus in the morning, I think. They're starting to feel a bit saggy, so they'll be due for a wash soon.

Edwins_Front_01.jpg

Edwins_Back_01.jpg