The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i like the natural look of the nudies on top so the 10 month 1 wash surprised me, with that being said, has anyone ever worn nudies and done a frequent wash regiment with it. cause some brands look better with a natural look and not a high contrast one. just thinking out loud

I washed my first pair of nudies (RRDG) after like 3 months and they just died. Fabric became real flimsy and there was no chance of further developing creases. Most jawns can be washed whenever, but Nudies really need a good 6-8 months of wear first

DOUBLE D: nice grifters someone posted a while back that w-halls were wack...maybe theyre not.

BRODY: best 501s ive seen maybe ever.

J-WIED: more intriguing as time wears on...

LAMB: EVERY ASPECT IS SPECTACULAR. MAYBE THE BEST PAIR IVE SEEN...YOU JUST SOLD AS MANY FLAT-HEADS AS SID. THEY SHOULD GIVE YA A FREE PAIR! SUFU HALL OF FAME.

4 months old sams look amazing

Thanks

iakonfuji, those have an anstonishing amount of wear already and the fit is great. Did you size up?

I didn't size up at all...I had sz. 33 Slim Jim nudies from Australia and went with sz. 33 Samurais and that's about it :)

Sam's are 4 months old?

Just barely ;)

Wow makes me want to get a pair! to bad its hard to get them with the back pocket stitching in the us.

Not at all! If you order through 2nd, ask them to send you a paypal invoice and you can receive your jeans with all the goodies 2nd usually includes (mousepad..etc)

jakonafuji, what do you do in your jeans? Those are intense for 4 months!

Walk and longboard :) That's all!

I'm also curious to know how you sized in comparison to other jeans.

I'd love to get that fit with 710's

they look damn good

Thanks. And again, just got another size 33 as I was in slim Jims

And yeah..I have really big thighs, especially for being so short 5'8", so I didn't 'size down' like most people would.