The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I just saw them 40 days too late and like tweeds just ones more: Super great fading, I'm waiting on more updates on them later

Once you have reached the destination, you will realise it was all about the journey.

(these all went on sufu, too)

Batch2FL.jpg

Edit: someone asked if I'd bought these used. No, they were bought raw. That is kinda the point...

And to poopslush:

quote: salaami's 16 mo (i think) old sammurais and handmade bag:

They are incredible and they would deserve a place in the jeansmuseum after they have finished their long journey some years later....

Your Slim Jim is obviously brand new and sandpaper to death... period.

Do you have any valid argument to say this?

I am sure you are one of those nudie haters and I don´t care what you think about my jeans, but I just want to make clear to everyone on superfuture that you know nothing about dry denim

- xeLph Your jeans look super great to me, go ahead

- callejeros: Your Nudies are really strange, but because I have never seen this kind of fading I like them, because they are probably unique. Go ahead and I want to see some updates in one year

I am sure you are one of those nudie haters and I don´t care what you think about my jeans, but I just want to make clear to everyone on superfuture that you know nothing about dry denim

ur a fake?

Although I can't explain the fading results from callejeros, those jeans are for sure unique and I wouldn't just dam them in to the ground. Give them another chance and let's see how they look in a year

And to Meta: Your collection is really super great, go ahead

To beto 213: Your pants earlier in this thread is super great too, I'm jealous

Well, considering that your jeans have prominent whiskering on the thighs, despite the upper thigh (or any part of the jean for that matter) being barely faded, the fact that your jeans are still helluva dark (as just indicated), despite nudies being ridiculously prone to fading; the fact that your whiskers are helluva sharp in contrast to the rest of the denim seems to indicate pinching, and the fact that, considering the not so slim fit, it doesn't appear that your jeans would fade in such a manner.

Or we could be wrong, and that is, in fact, just crap denim.

/yawn..... i have nothing against nudies, i have nudies but i have something against badly sandpaper pair of jeans... throw them away and redo another one :)

- xeLph Your jeans look super great to me, go ahead

- callejeros: Your Nudies are really strange, but because I have never seen this kind of fading I like them, because they are probably unique. Go ahead and I want to see some updates in one year

Those are my jeans.... but the user who posted them is an impostor using a similar username (callejeros . ).

Thank you for whan you say, i´ll keep the pics coming.

And for the ones who think I used sandpaper and that they are new jeans, just check the crotch blow I had in day 90 aprox.

I always cross my legs while seating and thats why they faded so much over the knees (check fit picks and you will see that the fades are over the knees). And the creases are something that also happens whith my non dry denim.

I DON´T WANT TO ARGUE WITH OTHER USERS......

BUT JUST WANTED TO MAKE CLEAR I´M NOT THE ONE ANSWERING YOUR COMMENTS AND MAKING LAUGH OF OTHERS

And for the ones who think I used sandpaper and that they are new jeans, just check the crotch blow I had in day 90 aprox.

I always cross my legs while seating and thats why they faded so much over the knees (check fit picks and you will see that the fades are over the knees). And the creases are something that also happens whith my non dry denim.

Why would someone go through the trouble of creating a bogus account only to post terrible looking jeans? Not only that, but actually get defensive over them? Hmmmm....You're out in rain with no umbrella my friend.

BTW, if you sit with your leg across another, why is there next to no fading on the upper thigh (looks like you were on your knees), or better yet how did you got such intense creases with little to no fading elsewhere on the thigh? Also, I see no crotch blowout. Anyway, I'm done with this, my brain can't comprehend any more.

Why would someone go through the trouble of creating a bogus account only to post terrible looking jeans? Not only that, but actually get defensive over them? Hmmmm....You're out in rain with no umbrella my friend.

BTW, if you sit with your leg across another, why is there next to no fading on the upper thigh, or better yet how did you got such creases with little to no fading elsewhere? Also, I see no crotch blowout. Anyway, I'm done with this, my brain can't comprehend any more.

Edit: You know what....never mind. Maybe they did fade like that. But how in the hell did he get such sharp creases on such thin denim? I've never seen anything like it.

Why is he using my username whith with a dot ( callejeros. ) ... i don´t know!

But chek honest forum and you will see he is using my same words to get defensive over them and make laught of me. http://www.honestforum.com/dry-denim/146872-post-your-dry-raw-denim-progress-here-merged-50.html

Here you can see the repaired crotch

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4286/dsc00014zc9.jpg