The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

yeah sams are my favs i guess, but i do love these, the sam and fh denim is worlds apart. i dont have any really recent fit pics, on a count of me being a little to pudgy for these, in my eyes at least, recently. but you jsut may see some soon..

these are the most recent fit shots, but themselves are pretty old really..

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

mind, this is as close as i have right now, this was back when i first took em off. you cant see the little stich lines or anything now

DSC03176.jpg

yeah sams are my favs i guess, but i do love these, the sam and fh denim is worlds apart. i dont have any really recent fit pics, on a count of me being a little to pudgy for these, in my eyes at least, recently. but you jsut may see some soon..

these are the most recent fit shots, but themselves are pretty old really..

IMG_1296.jpg

mind, this is as close as i have right now, this was back when i first took em off. you cant see the little stich lines or anything now

Where did you kop this shirt?

ATTN: like everyone on this page

seriously???

yall buggin like this is tha first skinny fucker you all seen on supertalk. getta'fuck outta heeeeee' and stop takin' up e-space with that shit.

chill homies..