The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

salaami's class-action post technique:

no offense to any( or all), but people, please stop posting pics of jeans that are like 3 or less months into wear, unless they have abnormally x-treme wear. also, dudes jeans are strange, identity theft or not. look pinched, dont know about sanded or not...

anywho, kjell-wick, nice 811's real hot...

emily j: i think youre slush's girl friend? whats up. thanks for the pizza. nice pbjs. you get xtra girl-power props...

supershibby: i usually hate diors, until i saw yours(stop drinking 211!!!)

hurleyboarder: nice aps, especially with the looser fit. very nice

felix: give those sams the beating they deserve!!! be like hdsy.

bickincor: you have 2 really nice potential pairs. stay with those until you break those in...

hdsy: 21 months baby,(in flavor flav voice) yeah, boy!!!

34phllk.jpg

10igvtz.jpg

121cow6.jpg

rseb7p.jpg

w2ox8k.jpg

sam 510 19oz.2 old 1 year anniversary pix. taken in dark bathroom with flash, but no color or contrast manipulation of any kind. i'll post current( as of 2nite current) pix as soon as i fix the ass, pocket bags, and a few knee holes. every week something need a good ol' fixin'...

salaami's class-action post technique:

no offense to any( or all), but people, please stop posting pics of jeans that are like 3 or less months into wear, unless they have abnormally x-treme wear. also, dudes jeans are strange, identity theft or not. look pinched, dont know about sanded or not...

!

STFU, those pics are better than nothing.

Fookums: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK WAREHOUSES!

whatever the fuck, cause aint nothing on em! (in mafioso voice) "who the fuck is this guy? like i said, if they show good wear, post em, if not, wait. i didnt post shit until well over a year , for this same reason. show me your shits, and then lets talk turkey! i would neg-rep you, but i dont wanna dip into my stash...

oh no, not yet. salaami has a few more months (like 8 to go) until he will even allow himself to change up. i just had a baby, so formula is sapping my evisu 2000#1 fund. even if i can afford to get them before the 2 year mark, ill just wear the evisus on wash days until feb 15 2009. those pics are like 4 months old. in about 15 minutes i'll load up the pics i took like 5minutes ago.(much more worn due to working construction to feed the bosslady. enjoy...

nvt7vp.jpg

qpi2yc.jpg

zumn4i.jpg

here are pics taken about an hour ago, @the 16.5 month mark, taken in dark room w/flash. no color or contrast manip, no funny biz. as you can see, my denim repair method is crude and ugly, but thats why i like it. i use raw warp kaihara yarns, so the scabs ive sewn in will fade-in too. the darker the scab, the newer.the first one i did on the left thigh is fading fast. once the back pocket started to fall off, a piece of red tab fell out of the seam, so i just sewed it back on. the pouches were procured at a pow-wow (chickahominy) for like 7 bucks total. red moons nice, but ill cop my ''indian-style leather goods'' from real indians, thank you. they are both elk leather, by the way. and this is the boss lady. she'll kick rick ross and t-pain's candy-cake asses between bottle-feedings. go jets!

opie: thanks. sorry for the less-than-primo pix, but its my little sisters hp photosmart camera. oh well. they are actually slightly darker in the less worn areas, but i took the pix in a pitch black room with the flash on. i did'nt adjust anything, so nobody could say i tampered with shit.

moykky: thanks. shes the biggest boss that ive seen thus far. i told you my drunk granny repair style was ugly! thats why i love it. i got the idea by seeing how blood platelets+fibrin=a scab my denim is my second skin, so there you have it. and ive never seen a pretty scab...

chan: yeah, the patch has been through lots of hot soaks, hot machine washes, and machine dries. i just use shea butter on the patch. ive washed them with everything from dr. bronners to pine-sol(no, really), to fabuloso( a cheap household cleaner found @ various dollar-stores).