my nudies progress:

1 Week:

1weekbacklargepb4.jpg

1weeklargeaj9.jpg

4 Months occasional wear:

4monthsfrontlargehg1.jpg

Pocket watch fade, back left pocket.

4monthsbacklargegd9.jpg

Fading around the ankles from walking through snow and iceskating this winter in canada.

tire levers! someone rides a bicycle...your nudies are looking great! i wanna fade a pair of these after my apc's

that's a TON of general fading for 2 months (like on the thighs and seat). is Skull replacing APC/Nudie for fastest fades? They look great!

i dunno if they fade that fast normally. i looked through the gallery TIP put together and all the skulls i saw weren't nearly as worn as mine, which surprised me (maybe mr CO beats me). not trying to sound cocky either, just an observation.

i do everything in these, though. sleeping, running, snowboarding (as an under layer)- everything. i've seriously been trying to wear them as hard as possible and i guess it's working.

looks like that they are worn really tight, thats what it looks like from the fading anyways.. that can accentuate wear

I wouldn't say that's accurate. My 6 month old New Cures have just begun to get vertical falling and the honeycombs and whiskers are just asserting themselves. Maybe if I wore them harder they'd be different, but the fading is in no way like those Skulls (now I'm sold, those are beautiful).

I really hope thats not an indication of how well Skulls hold their indigo. I want a pair of 5010's but I not if they cant stay dark for a decently long time.Then again Arthur does alot more shit in his jeans than I do.

these arent up to the standard of 99% of the jeans in this thread but theyre the pair of jeans i wear the most (in all my waywt pics) and have got a ton of wear. These are my Gap 1969 limited Edition Skinny Jeans that I bought in i think october or november and have worn pretty much everyday. I've done like 3 or 4 washes because of nastyness from partying as you can tell from the stains. But yeah love these jeans, super comfy, great fit.

some of these are taken with flash, sorry bout the shitty lighting

asadvdfvfvbh6.jpg

asdevrrroa6.jpg

asgadvdfvrk8.jpg

asgsdgzb7.jpg

sdfgsdfjq3.jpg

tire levers! someone rides a bicycle...your nudies are looking great! i wanna fade a pair of these after my apc's

yea man

downhill mainly and a bit of dirtjump

got an Ironhorse Sunday Team and custom stp for dirtjump and 4x duties.

thats where its at