The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

haha i like how hype is catching up to these now, after they've been out forever. I'm definitely loving my pair, the combo of LHT, 17 oz denim, and the sickest detailing and construction is perfect. Between these and my eternals, i have everything i could ever want in a jean haha.

don't think I ever posted these...

just some Levis 501xx I fucked with before I picked up some real raws.

Wore 'em for 7 months without washing, they turned out pretty cool for 501's, I guess.

levis.jpg

12507-1.jpg

levis3.jpg

can't say I ever really wear them, but they have some good memories in them.

Guest jeffvyain

update: this is wash #4 including the initial wash to get rid of starch and all that good shit. since july-ish. used a decent amount of detergent this time, as opposed to before when i would just put a dab in. i was eager to get a little bit more color out of these things. color and contrast is pretty spot on. once again, samurai s5000vx

DSC04332.jpg

update: this is wash #4 including the initial wash to get rid of starch and all that good shit. since july-ish. used a decent amount of detergent this time, as opposed to before when i would just put a dab in. i was eager to get a little bit more color out of these things. color and contrast is pretty spot on. once again, samurai s5000vx

DSC04332.jpg

How many sizes did you go down on those? I'm going to order a pair, and I'm trying to figure out sizing.

Guest StuckOnStupid
How many sizes did you go down on those? I'm going to order a pair, and I'm trying to figure out sizing.

jesus man, you can read the date on the dime in his pocket. im gonna guess he sized down to the children's section...

Guest jeffvyain

my waist is 32". these are a size 30. i wouldn't really consider this sizing down very much, considering the 5000s tend to run a little large due to the lower rise. i took the picture myself so they probably look smaller than they are due to the angle. we can start an entire thread about my penis if it's that big of a deal to you guys. next time i'll be sure to wear my briefs before i take pictures so you guys can feel better about yourselves

oh, and those eternals do look awesome. they're the first pair i've seen where the fade from wear is overwhelming the vertical falling. keep putting time into those. they're gonna be beautiful

my friend brendons edwin blue trips. These were a one wash and he has had them since september but not everyday wear until late december. I would say about 4 months of solid wear total.

look at the insane vertical falling on these jeans. Its really incredible...

natural lighting

48q9chd.jpg

2mpfq5j.jpg

2mniz3n.jpg

2s7dhea.jpg

453yu05.jpg

29m3hpe.jpg

311m23a.jpg

4c9qb2h.jpg

bonus slub pbj shot

2i1e34n.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid
fixed this for you. :rolleyes:

jeans aren't that tight elsewhere; dude is either packin' heat or pulling a derek smalls...

no, freud. i made the joke because it was funny. and yes, those pants are tight. the thighs, the wang, everywhere.