The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

kind of a useless post, but i took some pics of my APC black cures being worn tonight, since i realized i hadnt taken any pics of them being worn or even worn them with anything besides work clothing.

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

if this is just unwelcome clutter, let me know and i'll wait til theres more evolution to be shown.

yeah, with the knees i can't tell how much of the discoloration is fading and how much is being dirty (probably more the second).. looks pretty bad right now though

these are my work jeans, and i stock in a grocery store, so when i stock stuff on bottom shelves i get down on my knees, so that the explanation there.

Love how blown out these are. What kind of fit are 577s?

The 577's I bought were pre-tailored. Otherwise they seem to be a baggy, fat girl straight leg. Here's what I found on google:

39-7-15-06.jpg

The ones I have fit more like APC NS.

Edit: I found other pictures from .kr sites that seem to be more promising..

yeah, with the knees i can't tell how much of the discoloration is fading and how much is being dirty (probably more the second).. looks pretty bad right now though

these are my work jeans, and i stock in a grocery store, so when i stock stuff on bottom shelves i get down on my knees, so that the explanation there.

Are you sure it's not from BREAKDANCING?!