The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

lol, i think its the angle and the way i wear my diors.

i do have short legs just in general though

Word. Cause I've seen your WAWT threads and I never thought to myself "Holy shit, kix has a short femur." But I did think that when I saw the denim post... Although there is nothing wrong with short femurs and/or legs.

dior, pbj, LVC 501 all are currently being worn. pbj 3 weeks, dior 3 months, LVC's i have had for 7 months but only like 5 months of wear..

worn in and currently still in my stack

apc rescue, blown out and washed after 5 months, beautiful

Nudie RRDG same as above

cheap mondays ref fitX2

some old random levis orange tab stuff

everything esle i have sold

thanks for the comments guys

Corpus Tal Tapered Selvage:

bfso0.jpg

detailsow2.jpg

selvagebt4.jpg

Really impressed by the little details that went into these jeans; including some not pictured. They even sewed some selvage onto the denim suspenders. They're still almost brand new so when I break them in and the honeycombs will start to set in some I'll like them even more; unfortunately they're probably a size too big from what I would have liked but these are a 31 and I thought that was pushing it (I ordered online).

I like the black selvage... the denim is very comparable to Rag & Bone's selvage.

edit: will give an update on how they are doing when I see some noticeable differences.... right now just giving some info on them! No real evolution.

Pure Blue Japan XX005. I got these in early October and have worn them 3/4's of the days since then. I got them raw from BIG. They were soaked tap-hot before wearing, and have just been soaked again, tap-hot with dr. bronners. The soak shrank them back up and took a lot of the oily sheen that had accumulated on the thighs. It also brought the coarsenesss back to the worn areas. The tub water was slightly brown from dirt, but not blue in slightest.

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_03972.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_03991.jpg