The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

wow, sam those look great. i watch my nephew all the time and he constantly wears out cheap pairs of jeans, withins weeks maybe i could consider getting him some. how old is your little girl, my nephew is 4 so i dont really get the japanese kids sized, 100, 110 and what not. thanks

wow, sam those look great. i watch my nephew all the time and he constantly wears out cheap pairs of jeans, withins weeks maybe i could consider getting him some. how old is your little girl, my nephew is 4 so i dont really get the japanese kids sized, 100, 110 and what not. thanks

Thanks.

Shes 4 and they are size 110.

As you can see they are too big, but I wanted her to have plenty of time to pound them in to the dirt before she outgrew them. I've got the waist band cinched up as far as it will go. They should fit her for at least another year.

nice kid sammy's.

can we have an update on those guy's ald's? i really want to see how they've changed since he wears them so hard.

We are this close to finishing the "Don's Jeans" addition to the website.

It will be a blog feature with weekly updates- I'll let everyone know when it goes up.

they're going on hiatus for a bit now that i got my flathead 3001. i figure i'll put a few more months wear into them in the spring/summer months and then decide whether or not i wanna give them a wash yet.

edit: sook a look - yeah i wouldn't soak them yet, these i had dry cleaned about 4 months ago cause they reeked like death, but aside from that no washes or anything yet.

Had to wash them after an "accident".

Hot water long cycle.

Shrank up to original size.

Obviously too baggy for any combs or whiskering, but significant knee fade and a bit of seat fade and some atari.

Brightened up a lot.

No longer smell like the zoo.

IMG_8166.jpg

IMG_8167.jpg

IMG_8168.jpg

IMG_8169.jpg

I wish I have kids like yours!!

^^ nice jeans