The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i shall make a feeble attempt to turn your double digit rep to triple digits.

failed.

on a serious note, these are nice, you should continue wearing them if they still fit. i'd bet they look good in real life.

Smile...you know how that is: "um, my 'friend' has these jeans he wanted to post pics of"

JK. Those are pretty sweet. Friend or not, time to ask for them back ;)

i shall make a feeble attempt to turn your double digit rep to triple digits.

failed.

on a serious note, these are nice, you should continue wearing them if they still fit. i'd bet they look good in real life.

Hahaha X).

Sadly I gained about 20 lb's since Taiwan. They look so great I wish I could still fit. I cant even take a fit pic without looking like a fool!! :(

EDIT: I had to try

vert.jpg

vert2.jpg

CIMG0730.jpg

^^ did you gain or lose weight?

I might be blind but they look alright, as in not tight..

haha thanks! I gained weight, the waist is hella tight and uncomfortable, but above all they are too short.

fodboy, those look great. but that exposed coinpocket selvage leads me to believe those are fake Levi's. either way, congrats on a great pair. you didn't get them in taiwan by chance did you?

Thanks! I did get them in Taiwan. How can I tell?

haha thanks! I gained weight, the waist is hella tight and uncomfortable, but above all they are too short.

Thanks! I did get them in Taiwan. How can I tell?

the exposed selvage is a dead giveaway. yours have it on the coin pocket and the center back belt loop. there is a whole thread on here somewhere devoted to Thai fakes.

here it is:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=28433&highlight=fake+levi%27s

the exposed selvage is a dead giveaway. yours have it on the coin pocket and the center back belt loop. there is a whole thread on here somewhere devoted to Thai fakes.

here it is:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=28433&highlight=fake+levi%27s

Thanks for the link. I had a bad feeling when buying these too. I thought the exposed selvedge was too good to be true but the quality was impeccable!

I bought my pair raw though and they turned out great.

Thanks for the link. I had a bad feeling when buying these too. I thought the exposed selvedge was too good to be true but the quality was impeccable!

I bought my pair raw though and they turned out great.

dont get me wrong, I dont want you to think I'm saying there is anything wrong with your pair, in fact some people really seak those out. If I remember correctly there was a thai fake world tour goin on recently.

they apparently fade really well and look darn good.

dont get me wrong, I dont want you to think I'm saying there is anything wrong with your pair, in fact some people really seak those out. If I remember correctly there was a thai fake world tour goin on recently.

they apparently fade really well and look darn good.

Oh fosho, haha thanks bro

Flathead BSPs, almost five months or so I think. Just presoak. Shitty photos taken in direct sunlight, I know, I know. I wore these to a frat last night, and they got pretty trashed. I need some input: should I soak, wash, or spot-clean the mud away? What sayz sufu?

dsc0499pd.jpg

dsc0504f.jpg

dsc0500rg.jpg

dsc0514n.jpg

Farewell, back pocket stitching. You'll be missed.

dsc0510m.jpg

Need to re-sew the patch before the whole thing falls off!

dsc0515b.jpg

Flathead BSPs, almost five months or so I think. Just presoak. Shitty photos taken in direct sunlight, I know, I know. I wore these to a frat last night, and they got pretty trashed. I need some input: should I soak, wash, or spot-clean the mud away? What sayz sufu?

Just brush the excess mud off and keep wearing, unless the mud has really soaked through.

dsc0514n.jpg

Farewell, back pocket stitching. You'll be missed.

Actually, that mud will brush or fall off. but the previous poster is right, there's no real reason not to wash. If mine were really muddy and it bothered me, I'd scrub the muddy areas, and the pockets/crotch etc with laundry soap, give them a mild hand wash, rinse, and you're good to go for another two or three months.

washtime.jpg

xpost from self edge x imperial thread

hai guis, becoz i luf u aw

size 31 SExI04

I'm about 5'11 @ 162lbs

Kopped around 3/20/2008

soaked at 6 month, 9 month~

wash at 12 month, 18 months~

Patched twice

alligned the crotch by sewing the button hole smaller

been to Cali, NY, HK, TW, Beijing, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan

I'd say color is fairly accurate, though I am hesitant to give it another wash. need a new indigo pair to throw in the rotation

P1040324.jpg

P1040325.jpg

P1040329.jpg

P1040331.jpg

P1040333.jpg

P1040336.jpg

P1040337.jpg

P1040338.jpg

P1040339.jpg

size 31 SExI04

I'm about 5'11 @ 162lbs

Kopped around 3/20/2008

Patched twice

I'd say color is fairly accurate, though I am hesitant to give it another wash. need a new indigo pair to throw in the rotation

P1040324.jpg

P1040325.jpg

P1040329.jpg

P1040331.jpg

P1040333.jpg

P1040336.jpg

P1040337.jpg

P1040338.jpg

P1040339.jpg

sexyyyyy 10char

size 31 SExI04

I'm about 5'11 @ 162lbs

Kopped around 3/20/2008

Patched twice

P1040324.jpg

P1040325.jpg

I really want to get something like this in the summer? Any suggestion from Self Edge? I can only think of 3sixteen SL-200x ($195 this is closer to my budget)and SEXI 108 ($345 kinda expensive).

Also this is my worn out Jin before going to Self Edge for repair.

_1030055.jpg

_1030056.jpg