japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Nah the Gaijin U-Turn is something that's been around for a while... it's pretty much universal for tourists in any city... but it just stands out more here due to size n' skin tones... the tourist will be walking down the street at his/her pace with the locals buzzing around at their pace, when all of a sudden the gaijin STOPS looks around, realises he's going the wrong way and just bust a U-Turn against all flow of traffic. The ppl around him all bug out and like disrupting the movement of ants they scatter for a moment before regrouping...

After getting lost in Naka Meguro I broke down the need for a couple Gaijin U-Turns before we'd find out where we were...

Now it's 'ducks fav thing to do... shuffle ahead of a pack of locals and BAM.

cool. if we're not going out ill get my bike so i can still stay past last train.

where did you go? i went to fancyhim, it was grrrrrrreat.

Hotel Costes 11 release party w/ Stephane Pompougnac last night at Fusion was legit. Best party I've been too since Halloween...

Mr. Fraser n' Mr. Firmament walked into F.I.L. and were confronted by posse... beat downs were imminent... but we rose above that and head-toe-head-toe glances were made n' approvals given.

i've seen that dude like 50 times in harajuku.

he's always hangin with hiroshi-kun

yo,i was there at lebaron that night, was still jet lagged and the slow night didnt help so we bounced ..the interior looked nice though, im in osaka at the moment.

Sebastien Tellier at Le Baron on Saturday....really boring, and some really awful DJs afterward.

Rex the Dog at Unit on Sunday, lot of fun.

its called self-loathing.