---- Ugly/Overrated shit that SF'ers beast over ----

englandmj7

Most of what we see and wear nowadays is overrated. Society itself is overrated.

The minute a new brand evolves from out of nowhere, people will jump on it and that brand will quickly become a Bland. But to each their own i say. There are always going to be disagreements as to what you like compared to what someone else likes, its human nature. Most of the brands mentioned so far im not so much interested in i.e Supreme, clarks, etc..only because i personally feel that those two brands lack creativity imo(and some other brands like neighbourhood, stussy,etc)..Spending 100 bucks on a shirt like that is ridiculous to me.Denim im not so fussy with because Jeans are jeans regardless which way you look at it..

The topic name just doesnt suit the whole point..It should just be brands that dont appeal to you, or brands that lack creativity..imo..

Humanity can be quite cold to those whose eyes see the world differently.

"Everyone has the obligation to ponder well his own specific traits of character. He must also regulate them adequately and not wonder whether someone else's traits might suit him better. The more definitely his own a man's character is, the better it fits him."-Cicero

im into philosophy alot..:o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmatsu

new vans x wtaps. stop fooling yourselves, it's all hype, those look fucking stupid. i guess any random dildo can own wtaps now days. those aren't worth shit in the cred department, and they're ugly.

Most of what we see and wear nowadays is overrated. Society itself is overrated.

The minute a new brand evolves from out of nowhere, people will jump on it and that brand will quickly become a Bland. But to each their own i say. There are always going to be disagreements as to what you like compared to what someone else likes, its human nature. Most of the brands mentioned so far im not so much interested in i.e Supreme, clarks, etc..only because i personally feel that those two brands lack creativity imo(and some other brands like neighbourhood, stussy,etc)..Spending 100 bucks on a shirt like that is ridiculous to me.Denim im not so fussy with because Jeans are jeans regardless which way you look at it..

The topic name just doesnt suit the whole point..It should just be brands that dont appeal to you, or brands that lack creativity..imo..

Humanity can be quite cold to those whose eyes see the world differently.

"Everyone has the obligation to ponder well his own specific traits of character. He must also regulate them adequately and not wonder whether someone else's traits might suit him better. The more definitely his own a man's character is, the better it fits him."-Cicero

im into philosophy alot..:o

dude....wtf???

new vans x wtaps. stop fooling yourselves, it's all hype, those look fucking stupid. i guess any random dildo can own wtaps now days. those aren't worth shit in the cred department, and they're ugly.

This is honesty in all its purest form.

+rep. wtaps + vans have always been super overrated in my book.

are these things really overrated in society?

compared to us they are but walking in the streets or at work we're all needles in a haystack. supreme to us is abercrombie to the common folk.

most of the top streetwear brands are building on top of eachother.

______ X _______ recognize it much? its either a hit or miss collabo

i second.

also red moon wallets...i personally just dont get it

by themselves, they look kind of cool, especially the braided lanyard (?) thing

but a wallet that sticks out of yr back pocket (and isn't even an option w my 21cms) looks dumb

plus it fucks up yr back when u sit on it

i want to get a braided chain thing put on a regular wallet

i gotta talk to lgc about it

Red Moon wallets boggle my mind. 400 dollars for an enormous wallet that doesn't fit all the way in your pocket. That's the definition of next level right thurr.

totally agree with that...and the beads and shit on some of em.

dior jeans....yea, there nice but i would never pay full price.

Red Moon wallets boggle my mind. 400 dollars for an enormous wallet that doesn't fit all the way in your pocket. That's the definition of next level right thurr.

whats even more mind boggling are people who buy $300 louis vitton wallets, which cost $10 to manufacture, and is like any other italian leather bifold, with a monogram plastered all over it.

red moons may be huge, and not everyones style, but you are getting what you pay for in terms of the quality of the leather, and construction.

• 1 month later...