---- Ugly/Overrated shit that SF'ers beast over ----

englandmj7

Guest jmatsu
Way too many people beast over Flathead shirts.

you're so right. i was just having this conversation with another member...

while they're not bad, i don't think that they're all that great.

• 1 month later...
Julius is not overrated. Try handling some pieces in person and I can guarantee your opinion will change. Very few people even in Japan know of the label. It's very niche and geared towards a specific customer. I don't understand how people on this board can make such a blanket statement without having handled a single piece first-hand. If it weren't for enthusiastic fans like myself, many of you people on superfuture / stylezeitgeist wouldn't even know about the label. I think people are drawn to the label because it unique and different, which is what I strive to provide people on superfuture and which is why I think its started to develop a following. Please stop with the generalizations.

Oh ok, just as long as you aren't being elitist.

Julius is not overrated, it's poorly rated. Try handling some pieces in person and I can guarantee your opinion will change, for the worse. Very few people even in Japan desire to know of the label. It's very niche and geared towards a specific customer--the insufferable tool.

fixed for you

but really, something that's overrated that i see every page of WAYWT is beanies. wearing knit wool hats in the heat of the summer is overrated, if not stupid.

Of course you wouldn't have realized that alot of people live in parts of the world where it is either pretty cold or in the dead of winter. At least 50% of WAYWT posters fall under this category (living in the UK, Scandinavia, or Australia, etc.)

being overrated is overrated. the new ishh is being underrated.

making statements like that is overrated.

furthermore, being overrated has never been considered cool, whereas being underrated has always been cool.

i didn't mean to come off as a dick, just sayin...