---- Ugly/Overrated shit that SF'ers beast over ----

englandmj7

I actually made the t shirt concept too good. What we need is Begs to get a shot of Doherty and Photoshop him into some sex scene (preferably wearing hat/smoking/shirtless but with suspenders), colour dye it neon pink and then put the SuFu logo in the bottom right of the picture. Screenprint onto a black tee.

I bet we could flog 100 units at $50 a shot in the Supermarket.

Guest youngteam

i'm probably the only one here who thinks this but whenever i see you fucks mindlessly drooling over those ridiculous w+h hoodies i want to burn the fucking internet to the ground.

it really blows my mind people are buying base control stuff from japan. To me, it's like the japanese mail-ordering fruit of the loom or hanes from the USA.

totally agree. i even send my mother into uniqlo just to buy my socks.

i sent my ex-girlfriend :cool:

maybe you catch my drift....

i have never been a fan of porter. salary men, stupid kids, old ladies carrying it all over the place. i personally don't think the products are even worth their price.

one of these days jmatsu is gonna divulge what he IS a fan of. other than like, fucking djraijo or something.

i have in many posts at the very least implied what i am fond of. i am not djrajio's fan. i just find his posts amusing and most of his waywt not (in referrence to the thread) "overrated."

and to add to the list...not necessarily ugly or anything, but SFers definitely BEAST over it, is spruce tiger fleece hoodies, every time i see those in WAYWT i want to puke

I don't beast over it, but you gotta have to own a tiger fleece to understand how ass-kickingly awesome it really is. Light, but warm and thick, a sturdy monster of a zipper, and perfect length in the sleeves.

I don't beast over it, but you gotta have to own a tiger fleece to understand how ass-kickingly awesome it really is. Light, but warm and thick, a sturdy monster of a zipper, and perfect length in the sleeves.

Word, I was a hater until I tried one on, I've never worn a better constructed garment.

it really blows my mind people are buying base control stuff from japan. To me, it's like the japanese mail-ordering fruit of the loom or hanes from the USA.

yeah i remember checking out the store in harajuku .."ok, its a blank tshirt...that comes in its own plastic sleeve...right"

^^^

Totally agree. I was a sucker for the whole Base Control aesthetic, but the garments just aren't that cool. The fit is kind of weird, the colors aren't that great, and everything is super long.