---- Ugly/Overrated shit that SF'ers beast over ----

englandmj7

Dior

N(N)

Julius

LMaltieri

Carpe Diem

Cloak

Supreme (not even most of it, just the stuff that's beasted over here (NBHD collabos, etc.), and speaking of that, Neighborhood

Visvim clothing basics (most of their t-shirts, etc., the sneakers/boots/outerwear rule)

Supershopper

i disagree on the skinny jeans hate.. everyone should be allowed to rave over jeans that fit them well (imo). for example, icarus or chris' looks would be really off if they were to wear just plain straight leg jeans. on the other hand other posters would look like shit if they were to wear skinny jeans. I guess I disagree as well on the APC hate, I don't have a pair but from what i've seen on waywt I've started to like them a lot, I like how they fit and how they fade, that does it for me.

i disagree on the skinny jeans hate.. everyone should be allowed to rave over jeans that fit them well (imo). for example, icarus or chris' looks would be really off if they were to wear just plain straight leg jeans. on the other hand other posters would look like shit if they were to wear skinny jeans. I guess I disagree as well on the APC hate, I don't have a pair but from what i've seen on waywt I've started to like them a lot, I like how they fit and how they fade, that does it for me.

i love jungle jane. junglejane, NOT OVERRATED

i dont understand how pbjs are overrated. first of all, theyre a much smaller company, and recieve less hype than other japanese denim in other places. i, for example, have not seen any pbjs in a japanese mag. samurais, canes, and sda, on the other hand, ive seen plenty of. they also sell theyre jeans at a real good price point.they sell them for like 180 in japan i think. not to mention theyre quality is off the charts (from what ive seen on here). and the fit is perfect. i dont see how you guys can say otherwise. look how they fit on andrewfuncrew, mike lowrey, etc. they are thin, but not "painted on you" thin, and have a nice lowrise that gives us an alternative to levis repros' anti-fit.

wallys and plaintoes look awesome. especially after theyre worn down. the reason why the soles are so thick is because they wear down. fuck you england.

more to come later. i need to find braidkids girlfriend.

about the flat head shirts... have you tried to find a western shirt that fits well?

i always look for western shirts when i thrift, but they always are cut waaaay to long.. these flat head shirts look like the sizing is very good, and from what i can see they do look better than generic wrangler western shirts.

go to a tailor

jap denim

45rpm

evisu

samurai

pbj

studio d artisan

dior denim

nudies

dunks

native american inspired shoe decorations

vans x whatever

too much apc love

cloak

y-3

number (n)ine

supreme

aNYthing

expensive price tags

hypebeasty shit

asiaphilia

ever felt like you're sort of in the wrong place?

wrgjob1.jpg

No hate but Hap's weird, lurchy crouch poses for his fits. His style is impeccable but everytime I see his poses, I get reminded from the creepy son from Wedding Crashers. I don't get why guys are trying to rip that off in their own pics.

-Visvim: Let's copy chucks, add extra details that mess up a perfect design and sell them for $300!

-Supreme: I've never seen something from them that didn't make the wearer look like any 10 y/o hip-hop skateboarder

-Carol Christian Poell: Most of it is so overly elaborate it's unwearable and I don't like the cut of his dress shirts. If they ever do another mad max though, I hope he dresses the cast.

-Loopwheeler: it's a plain tee, get over it

-Visvim: Let's copy chucks, add extra details that mess up a perfect design and sell them for $300!

-Supreme: I've never seen something from them that didn't make the wearer look like any 10 y/o hip-hop skateboarder

-Carol Christian Poell: Most of it is so overly elaborate it's unwearable and I don't like the cut of his dress shirts. If they ever do another mad max though, I hope he dresses the cast.

-Loopwheeler: it's a plain tee, get over it

I don't think there are too many SF'ers beasting over CCP to be frank.