---- Ugly/Overrated shit that SF'ers beast over ----

englandmj7

And my original point is that those who wear those brands on this board dont usually look all that "good". Were talking about overratted shit here not the overall brand. You just wanted an excuse to attack me which seems like a slightly common occourance with you for some reason...

"april 77, tsubi, julian red and other lame brands..." doesn't your syntax imply that the brands are lame?

okay, i'll indulge you. why are these brands (which have other nonskinny cuts) overrratted? how can you say they are overratted when you don't know too much of the denim and have never tried them on????

and carl,

don't take it too personal. i'll "attack" anyone on this board who says ridiculous shit.

i myself have wrote some dumb shit and have been "attacked" for previous coments as well.

Sufu LW tees

Alden cordovan boots

Samurai Contest jeans

Japanese clothing

Hate it all

D_D, couldn't + rep you, but you deserve it for that :D

I love diversity and some people* wear the following well, but in general, I find these overrated and often worn badly:

Supreme

Nike

w)taps

Stussy

my disclaimer: I love flat head shirts, w+h hoodies, most japanese repro jeans, and ugly black boots, so there you go. ;)

*chardx, kix, witts, milspex, 78, seenmy, sxxxe come to mind, there are others

My picks;

Alden boots-These things are just way too big for everyday use unless you are tredging through mud and shit all day.

Red moon wallets- Like everyone else in this topic; I think these things are just gigantic. But I hate carrying anything much bigger than a card holder...

W+H- Yea, I own a sweatshirt or two but people scouring the planet to find them is a little absurd.

Denim (all of it)- Yea, I said it..... :D

Thinking about the skinny jeans debate, I don't hate skinny jeans. I do have stretch denim. It makes 50% of guys look like pudgy housewives with thunderthighs, and the other 50% who are thin enough to wear it it sags off of like a plastic bag.

It would be a happy day if every man wore 100% cotton and people with big thighs stopping kidding themselves.

jap denim

45rpm

evisu

samurai

pbj

studio d artisan

dior denim

nudies

dunks

native american inspired shoe decorations

vans x whatever

too much apc love

cloak

y-3

number (n)ine

supreme

aNYthing

expensive price tags

hypebeasty shit

asiaphilia

That's just a list of the contents of SuFu, you cheat.

Wait, you missed flannel.

I tried to make it evident that I don't think anyone is knocking APC because it is "plain." In fact, I have very few clothes that aren't plain (no logos, weird colors, etc.). The point is that something can go from plain to boring/unnatractive very easily, and APC is a perfect example of this.

H&M for example, has alot of plain pieces that are fucking boring and don't fit that great. APC is in the same boat. I see them as an overpriced H&M. Seriously, they have some ugly-ass, horribly cut military jackets that they are charging $300+ for, that you can find in Gap and H&M for half the price.

Oh I don't buy any of their other clothes. They are overpriced, bad looking, bad cut. I agree about the rest of their clothes. I like their jeans and thats it.

shit i dont like are distressed/treated overpriced dior and 45rpm jeans... get them raw/one-wash and do the work yo...

i see your argument for 45 RPM, but I find the fact people on this board beast over Dior for their RAW jeans to be a bit puzzling. $295 and they don't even wear that well...TragicBliss, sXXXe who i would consider to have the Diors that turned out best looked better in their APCs. If you're gonna be into Dior, be into it for the tailoring not the raw denim jeans that are so overplayed.

oh btw, Dior distressed jeans > Dior raw jeans.

the first thing i comes to mind for me are Visvim shoes.

Ive seen a pair or two that are alright, but a vast majority of them i thought were ugly and looked ridiculous on.

commenting on other posts...

i just recently got w+h/spruce hoodies, and i love them.. feel great, fit great.. vastly superior to any other hoody ive tried on or seen in person.

about the flat head shirts... have you tried to find a western shirt that fits well?

i always look for western shirts when i thrift, but they always are cut waaaay to long.. these flat head shirts look like the sizing is very good, and from what i can see they do look better than generic wrangler western shirts.

apc jeans - i think they generally look really really good provided the wearer was able to get the right size. And, i know this sentiment is probably blasphemous on here, but i consistently like the looks of their fades better fades than the expensive japanese repros. Sure, the evolution thread is heavy with APC, but i dont mind because i really enjoy seeing worn in APCs

Visvim: Yeah quality is quality, but some of them are just stupid. Hate those FBT things, there's a model that looks like Lugz, there's the Sperrys with the Lugz soles, basically most everything Visvim makes. I do like those knockoff Sk8-his in the grey, but everything else is $300 crap to me.

Agree on the Red Moons, I don't understand the skinny little Asian guys in the city wanting an enormous cowboy wallet, doesn't do it for me.

Cloak boots

Sperrys

This whole Shibuya-casual thing with the baggy repros, flight jackets, work shirts, red wings, the big wallet, I wouldn' want to look like I am 40 and got locked into circa 1990 unless I really was 40...