What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

not exactly what i wore today...but pretty much everything minus the Acne waxed cotton jacket that i've grown an obsession with. time to start saving up.

but anyway, went to blackbird with a friend cuz i finally convinced him to try on some nicer jeans than his diesels, he left with ragnbones and acne jeans.

02-04-07_1918.jpg

random crewneck

sling and stones daniel

am90

Man i know i have been eyeing that piece. Have you seen the nom de guerre jacket they have in also a really nice jacket

Yeah i was in there for awhile last night and was tempted to buy the s2a keys necklace and the acne jacket but then i realize im broke and in debt so yeah :(

Guest jmatsu
Hawt hawt dae... hair was frizzing up. I chanelled valhalla today.

jazzdogs227.jpg

No-brand black dotted shirt, matching hair slide from Accessorize

Martin Margiela pants

Melissa flats

what kind of foundation do you use? what kinds of lotion?

Guest jmatsu
waywt4ig8.jpg

you would face quite a dilemma if the klaxons suddenly died in a car accident or if mark the cobrasnake spontaneously decided to get a real job...

junglejane- i'm feelin how you put that all together. i want a closet with doors that high...

bizzy- magnificent top.. great fit on the denim. sure you hear that a lot.

hap- the underneath-waldo shirt w/ the vans are killin it. i'd wear that every other day.

3-3.jpg

TH/Skull/Nike

better than yesterday i think.. i think i'll stick with no cuffs on the skulls

but anyway, went to blackbird with a friend cuz i finally convinced him to try on some nicer jeans than his diesels, he left with ragnbones and acne jeans.

aww yes, blackbird....i spent some of my hard earned over time cash on a nom de guerre jacket last weekend. that place is seriously hard on my cash flow

Corned Beef, DD, and Diamonds are looking awesome.

I stood up for this one.

DSCN2743.jpg

Dries Van Noten

April '77

Converse

Post pics that jacket is incredible! I know. I wish i would have bought that.

aww yes, blackbird....i spent some of my hard earned over time cash on a nom de guerre jacket last weekend. that place is seriously hard on my cash flow