What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

/\ Jesus Hap and Bizzy, I leterally posted the EXACT second BOTH of you did. How they hell did you synchronize yourselfs so closly together? Very impressive

Selegna -

Man do I hear that. Just something about them that I can't place. It seems that so many Hipster folk rock them too... Maybe that's why I can't stand them - who knows.

Guest Airjamie
first waywt here on sufu...

not the best, not the worst. good starting point perhaps.

3-2-2.jpg

I used to have a talman just like that. Rep

Wow, great page.

un-, love the second pic where you're leaning over, cool. the shirt and boot colors go together very nicely

baladoongdoong, it seems like it should be too busy having so many different colors and patterns, but I like it

Fuuma, awesome trench

diddy, again speaking volumes, very simply. nice photo

Wow, great page.

un-, love the second pic where you're leaning over, cool. the shirt and boot colors go together very nicely

baladoongdoong, it seems like it should be too busy having so many different colors and patterns, but I like it

Fuuma, awesome trench

thanks tangerine, im actually quite a fan of colours n would mix n match different stuff.

especially bright colours! :D

Wow, great page.

Fuuma, awesome trench

Thanks...:D

444111363_5712a36de5_o.jpg

LEVIS 70505 (E)

eternal 811

AA

vans

Awesome photo and fit. I love the kind of murkly looking location you picked. And something about the combo of the lighter denim jacket with the dark jeans works really well too. The jacket is just light enough to stand out but not so much that it overpowers everything else you have on.