haircut today...

april 77 blazer

patrik ervell tee

tsubi jeans

newhaircut.jpg

and to display the drastic change:

10620062.jpg

holyfuck. I was like, "why's he posting that guys picture in his post....."

Jesus, if you don't mind that it makes you look younger, it looks great.

(you look a lot.... caucasianer... though)

How can you clearly be using a digital camera (not a camera phone) but your pictures still turn out so poorly?

well i suppose you could just not assume that because it is a digital camera means it will take clear pictures...because that obviously isn't the case. it's an old camera that blurs if i don't stand as still a tripod..

and yeah, somehow my ethnic identity was lost along with my hair, because i definitely look a lot more like a white dude now. different person indeed. thank you for the compliments!

well i suppose you could just not assume that because it is a digital camera means it will take clear pictures...because that obviously isn't the case. it's an old camera that blurs if i don't stand as still a tripod..

and yeah, somehow my ethnic identity was lost along with my hair, because i definitely look a lot more like a white dude now. different person indeed. thank you for the compliments!

I am not trying to argue with you. My assumption is a safe one. It's clearly operator error. It seems like a waste not to use your camera to it's full or even half potential. Like having a car but driving it as slow as a bicycle.

I am not trying to argue with you. My assumption is a safe one. It's clearly operator error. It seems like a waste not to use your camera to it's full or even half potential. Like having a car but driving it as slow as a bicycle.

you aren't trying to argue yet your statement entirely negates my having said that it is an old camera that blurs if you don't stand entirely still. you make a second incorrect assumption which is that i don't understand how to operate the camera which i've owned for 4 years. now, don't reply with another erroneous statement that starts with "i'm not trying to argue with you."

nope, not a safe assumption. If you know any basics about photography (which you're trying to sound like you do) you'd know that without flash or good lighting, the camera will increase shutter speed to let more light in. If he were to use flash to compensate for lack of lighting in a mirror, you'd be seeing just the flash as it would reflect from the mirror in one big blinding burst, making it impossible to see what he's wearing.

newer digicams have stabilizers that compensate for longer shutter speeds + shaky hands. His, like he states, is clearly an older model which doesn't include such features.

nope, not a safe assumption. If you know any basics about photography (which you're trying to sound like you do) you'd know that without flash or good lighting, the camera will decrease shutter speed to let more light in. If he were to use flash to compensate for lack of lighting in a mirror, you'd be seeing just the flash as it would reflect from the mirror in one big blinding burst, making it impossible to see what he's wearing.

newer digicams have stabilizers that compensate for longer shutter speeds + shaky hands. His, like he states, is clearly an older model which doesn't include such features.

icon12.gif

I know this isn't exactly what I wore today, or yesterday, but more like four months ago, but all this damn shitty weather has me reminiscing on summer days....

IMG_3440.jpg

adidas schweinsteiger jersey

Mhi cargo shorts

midnight dunks

riding a lion in munchen after deutschland defeated argentina