What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I dunno. If the brand names weren't mentioned it would actually probably be seen as a decent outfit on here. I wish it were the opposite and people would give shit to all the damn limited Nike x Supreme Niketalkers we see on here. It is nice to see something different, who the fuck cares if it is Diesel or not.

I wore:

Acne Max Cash - black

Black C&J Chelsea Boots

Armani v-neck - white

To go get drunk..........

also, i happen to like advancedart's outfit. who cares if it's diesel or not.

england - where's the pictures man ;)

You mean to tell us you went nude today save for the sneakers? :confused:

I don't mean to bust your chops, Votske, but this thread is about more than just posting what you wore on your on your feet. We want to see the whole outfit; that is what makes this thread useful -- people gleaning insiration from others. I may not be fit to post this since I have yet to put up a pic, but I feel it had to be said.

By the way, I really like your sneakers.

I must concur; that golf jacket is awesome.

sXXXe: I haven't heard of this line before so I can't give details, but the jacket is a part of You Must Create's SS '06 collection.

http://www.youmustcreate.com/index.html

(there are no pics of the jacket on the site)

They're an English label, similar to 6876. They seem to wax and wane in popularity, at one point they had a shop on Conduit St, but that closed.

Their knitwear is usually excellent - great detailing. When it gets colder and I start wearing sweaters again I'll post some of their stuff in here.

You mean to tell us you went nude today save for the sneakers? :confused:

I don't mean to bust your chops, Votske, but this thread is about more than just posting what you wore on your on your feet. We want to see the whole outfit; that is what makes this thread useful -- people gleaning insiration from others. I may not be fit to post this since I have yet to put up a pic, but I feel it had to be said.

By the way, I really like your sneakers.

if i wanted to post all outfit pics, i'ld go to NT...

trainers are the most important part of your outfit, so no use for making a pic of the rest...

if i wanted to post all outfit pics, i'ld go to NT...

trainers are the most important part of your outfit, so no use for making a pic of the rest...

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make a lick of sense. If anything, the opposite is true because NT is a sneaker focused site. Are you being sarcastic?

Guest doubletap

who cares. If he wants to post his kicks only than so be it. so far he has posted nothing but kicks that you dont see on a regular basis... so I do enjoy his posts.

besides, I bet 75% of this board consists of shoe heads.

post on Votske!

sXXXe and oOmegaOo: thanks!

Yeah, as oOmegaOo said, my jacket is by You Must Create. I'm not sure what season it's from because I'm from Australia and we get all our imports at the wrong times. But it's not very heavy, so I think oOmegaOo is probably right: SS 06.

I'll post more photos of it next time I'm uploading. The style code is P58AC. It's all cotton, lined. The main colour is a kind of navy, but under the light there is a hint of purple to it. The dots are all stitched in, so it has an awesome bumpy texture to it.

Re the current debate: I agree that sneakers can be the best part of an outfit. But it's all about context. I wanna see how they look with the rest of your outfit!

Votske: I'm puzzIed as to how you would think that this thread is all about posting your sneakers. Out of the 8185 post in this thread, I have yet to see one exclusivley showcasing shoes. I'm also confused as to how you would construe my post as hate. Had I wanted to bust your chops, I could have just posted some ad nauseam phrase like "Take that shit to Niketalk" or something along those lines.

doubletap: Although I disagree with your estimation, I am aware that there is a healthy poopulation of shoeheads. There is a footwear collection thread. I liked Votske shoes and would be interested in seeing his collection.

Basically, it boils down to what choice genes said. Although sneakers are important, it is just one component of the outfit -- it's all about the context.

I regret opening this can of worms...

who cares. If he wants to post his kicks only than so be it. so far he has posted nothing but kicks that you dont see on a regular basis... so I do enjoy his posts.

besides, I bet 75% of this board consists of shoe heads.

post on Votske!

yeah cuz all those idiots came over from niketalk complaining they don't know how to shrink their Levis's STF's that they just copped at Kohl's for $29.99. LOL AFIK AKA SHM

Guest doubletap

yea its whatever... I too would like to see the rest of his outfit and I agreee that shoes are only part of a bigger picture, but damn so far he's posted some real nice kicks & like I said I enjoy seeing that shit.

anyways,

meno7.jpg

theHUNDREDS

APC

nike