What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

^^ pledge, i would say to lose the hat...it doesnt compliment the rest of the fit you've got going on..Imo.. If i were you id probably go for a beanie as i think it would suit you more..or even a better hat..cuz the minute i looked at ur pic my attention went straight to that hat...not cool

that hat for some reason just throws it off.. other than that, not too bad..nice fit

Edit: also, show some more personality, the way ur posed makes you look dead lol..it gives me the impression that you're just "Meh", not really caring..show some more flare next time dude.. but thumbs up neway.. is this ur first WAYWT?

^^ pledge, i would say to lose the hat...it doesnt compliment the rest of the fit you've got going on..Imo.. If i were you id probably go for a beanie as i think it would suit you more..or even a better hat..cuz the minute i looked at ur pic my attention went straight to that hat...not cool

that hat for some reason just throws it off.. other than that, not too bad..nice fit

Edit: also, show some more personality, the way ur posed makes you look dead lol..it gives me the impression that you're just "Meh", not really caring..show some more flare next time dude.. but thumbs up neway.. is this ur first WAYWT?

hey fashionwhor3 haha thax for the comments. appreciated. got the cap cause my hair is kinda long and its kinda untidy :( needs a few months more before i can perm my hair. wanted to get a beanie but my pals found it weird on me. as for the pose yea i look kinda lifeless dont i? haha im pretty much slack. Oh well ill put more life into the next one, hopefully i can take better pics too :)

i'm sorry but can i have more info on that pair of julian red ? did u size down ? what model is that ?

they're hobokens and I actually went up a size from my calis for them, i wear 29 or a 30 but lean more towards 29.

Still you look like a pimp...but a very steezy one

FashionWhor3 maybe you should go over your sig one more time.....

Felix freshness

RyeGB good to see you posting on this SF more....love the waxed jeans...i need to get me some of those.

Mike raf is incredible. lookin smooth son