What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

once again a reminder...

please avoid uneccesary, irrelevant chatting in the WAYWT thread

the thread is very busy and moves fast, constant conversation makes its much slower to read.

comments are allowed, but ask yourself whether your post will cause uneccesary conversation. and don't post a comment after every picture, compile them in a single post. direct questions should be adressed to the user you're referring to.

posts containing uneccesary conversation will be removed. in the last few days probably 150-200 posts have been deleted, so it's just a waste of your time and effort.

thanks for your co-operation.

dino might! great fit.. i like the jacket and hat...shades add the extra flare..+rep..

just curious tho, what size shirt is that? S or M

Calvin Klein shirts shrink length wise alot in the washer/dryer, so It could easily have been a medium. I switched to Uniqlo's for my plain V's and Crews, but they don't come in white. Something about a CK shirt though...I don't know, I still hold on to a few.

dino might! great fit.. i like the jacket and hat...shades add the extra flare..+rep..

just curious tho, what size shirt is that? S or M

Calvin Klein shirts shrink length wise alot in the washer/dryer, so It could easily have been a medium. I switched to Uniqlo's for my plain V's and Crews, but they don't come in white. Something about a CK shirt though...I don't know, I still hold on to a few.

thanks, its a small, and yeah, like RBW said, they shrink a ton in length, as you can see from the picture. i mostly just wear them as undershirts, but the jacket was a handmedown and a little short so i decided to wear a shorter tee. i have a few uniqlo tees that i love, but i dont live anywhere near one

Guest StuckOnStupid

wbspb0.jpg

excuse the akward pose in the second picture, taking behind the back shots is rather difficult.

oh shit! it's the "Judge Reinhold jerking-off to Phoebe Cates in the swimming pool from the bathroom window while Living In Stereo by The Cars is playing" pose!!! ++++rep!