What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

im going against the concensus here and saying im not feeling that shirt.. am i the only one?

i dont know what it is about it exactly, but i didnt like it much when i saw a pic of it unworn, and i dont care for it being worn either.

no i also kind of despise it...overall decent fit, but the shirt is pretty awful

im going against the concensus here and saying im not feeling that shirt.. am i the only one?

i dont know what it is about it exactly, but i didnt like it much when i saw a pic of it unworn, and i dont care for it being worn either.

It really seems that people either love or hate the shirt. I'm not sure what it is that people hate so much about it but I've definitely accepted the fact.

Mas: Great to see you posting again, if only for a rare WAYWT. :)

Ruach: Damn, I was going to wear the Col Mao shirt tomorrow. Cant bite the steez so I'll have to hold off. ;) Thanks again.

ChaseDizzy: Thanks!

Sid: Thanks to you too. Meetup this weekend???

Julian: Get some new vans sucka!

who? makes me want Dior's desperatley...fit impeccably.
And Keds!

Second pair I've noticed you Who? rocking quite well. I've noticed a theme: solid-color top with matching solid-color Keds. Works quite well.

Are those 19 or 21cm Diors? (I would assume 19)

Thanks, you are correct, MII 19cms. Yeah, 2 pairs of keds, triumph lo's and title bout hi's. Keds carry the old people / nurse orderly stigma but I like them.

i know -_- they're kind of big on me. i've yet to buy a fitting pair... ughhh

also, my brother took this picture and he being taller than me by a few inches made the perspective kind of odd.

20070507.jpg

hooded cardigan, APC shirt, Cloak jeans, Common Project sneakers.

I dig the shirt, but not the cardi. The faint striping on the Cloak jeans looks kinda odd, too. Great fit, anyway. The silver cp's look awesome.

My pics today include two awkward facial expressions:

489601627_4a1e1d167d.jpg

white k-way/slim jims/f-troupe

489601529_8fd410109b.jpg

+ boxfresh sweater

Pointed out at work today

sufu078.jpg

Topshop long grey tank

polka-dot skinny scarf

work trousers

leather Chucks

hey Mistress, I have the exact same Mango ringmaster jacket!

Just started breaking in these new standards. Stacking looks a little goofy so far due to the stiff denim to start with. Also might get them hemmed like an inch depending on how they start breaking in, given my short (5'6"ish) frame.

front.JPG

calvin klein leather jacket

club monaco henley

apc ns

random black dress shoes

also in the market for some real nice black leather shoes, preferably something less square/boxy.