What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

the "hairdresser bag" is actually more like the gucci waistbags, it cost me $30 from some accessory shop on queen st in toronto, just some random made in china import.

waistbag.jpg

Quote:

the "hairdresser bag" is actually more like the gucci waistbags, it cost me $30 from some accessory shop on queen st in toronto, just some random made in china import.

waistbag.jpg

--- Original message by canice on Nov 20, 2005 11:45 AM

ahh ok.... its not to bad stil though.. 30 dollars is good for it too... is that CA dollars or US?! i'd wear that!

gonna try and get a hairdresser bag in jp though.. might get the missus to link me one.. hmmmm

Quote:

pretty amazing shit talking . . . too bad most of its got nothing to do with clothing . . . sounds like milspex's been reading Kenkanryu. nothing against your style and apparel prefrences, but keep the other shit to yourself.

--- Original message by the black arm on Nov 20, 2005 03:25 PM

Fuck you shithead.

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Most girls dressing like they came out of a Rap City music video these days are trying to carry off the look. and I don't like it. and fuck off, your opinion still doesnt change my views

Edited by DJ_Flame on Nov 20, 2005 at 10:02 PM

- the bag is pleather.

- yes those are mitas.

- thanks all around for the compliments.

- i didn't paint my room, the crazy girl who lived here before me picked a disgusting peach pink. "omfg where can i cop that paint chip?!". just kidding.

Edited by canice on Nov 20, 2005 at 10:43 PM

i have a wide angle lens, it distorts on the frame's edges. they are actually quite proportional to my feet in real life.

i had just walked in from the cold. function over form, in this case.

Edited by canice on Nov 20, 2005 at 11:54 PM