What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

hmm not feeling the APCs on kixsif, nothing personal, i just think some of the wider cut APCs look like you(general usage of term 'you') took a shit in your pants. am i alone in thinking this?...other than that, yes, the Hosoi's are killer, i want some real bad, can't find any.

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...

Quote:

attention: don't be creepy faggots

thanks

--- Original message by minya on Jun 13, 2006 12:49 PM

that's obnoxious

can't imagine the original comment was worse than your edit

grow up

the hosoi vans are the best EVER

now do a CHRIST AIR

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

Quote:
Quote:

thanks

that's obnoxious

grow up

now do a CHRIST AIR

--- Original message by denimdestroyedmylife on Jun 13, 2006 04:53 PM

minus the hosoi, your deffinately on point..

that post from minya is plain ridiculous, especially when hes supposed to keep the board clean of that kind of crap..

practice what you preach.

p.s. a little kitten with human-like eye balls is deffinately not what im after, just thought the outfits were nice... i'd post what im rockin but im so anti fashion i just wear homemade calico sets these days. bwaha. kidding, but its a thought.

witts- love that jacket man

2nd day in a row ...yayicon_smile_sad.gif ...the weather in the bay is just crazy today, supre cold

huf+stussy+h&m+gap+nudie+stussy+MJ sk8 hi ...yes i own a lot of nikes

Edited by 1995chardx on Jun 13, 2006 at 07:18 PM

Edited by 1995chardx on Jun 14, 2006 at 02:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks

that's obnoxious

grow up

now do a CHRIST AIR

--- Original message by denimdestroyedmylife on Jun 13, 2006 04:53 PM

minus the hosoi, your deffinately on point..

that post from minya is plain ridiculous, especially when hes supposed to keep the board clean of that kind of crap..

practice what you preach.

p.s. a little kitten with human-like eye balls is deffinately not what im after, just thought the outfits were nice... i'd post what im rockin but im so anti fashion i just wear homemade calico sets these days. bwaha. kidding, but its a thought.

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Jun 13, 2006 05:19 PM

dear thomas,

i was just kidding about the little pussy.

love,

RED

Quote:

hmm not feeling the APCs on kixsif, nothing personal, i just think some of the wider cut APCs look like you(general usage of term 'you') took a shit in your pants. am i alone in thinking this?...other than that, yes, the Hosoi's are killer, i want some real bad, can't find any.

--- Original message by obscura on Jun 13, 2006 04:40 PM

agreed, I just got finished with a pair of rescues, and I hate the same thing. TOO BAGGY....denim not good enough for just regular contrast...miss the APC bootcuts...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

Guest Montreal

DSC03752.jpg

This is my first time using this camera so excuse the lighting, pose, and pretty much everything about the picture, except of course myself icon_smile.gif

Edited by Montreal on Jun 13, 2006 at 10:15 PM

Quote:

56454654654.jpg

opinions? apologies for the quality

--- Original message by vincent on Jun 13, 2006 10:48 PM

20060612.jpg

Dammit. I didn't get my feet right, I tilted my head the wrong way, and now I'm not quite sure if you have the same color shirt as I.

yeah i get what youa re saying. I however feel that that pic isnt really an accurate account of the fit of the jeans. I feel that they fit my body type perfectly. That bulge in the back is a result of too much sagging at the hips and the stretching that has occured over the time frame of wearing the rescues. I do agree that it does look like i have something chillin in the seat region but I do think it is mostly embelished by the way the jeans are sitting. I think the previous pic i posted without the cuffs shows the fit of the jeans much better as I am not sagging as much and I dont have those huge cuffs at the bottom. Anyways, thanks for the comments guys.

and witts, looking frech as usual

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net