What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

well, it is getting pretty warm here, so it was getting a little uncomfortable. but the main reason for the change is because i'm going to a close relatives visitation/funeral tomorrow and i didnt want to look so unkempt for it.

http://www.kitchener.ch/html/en/shop/index.php has a few better pics of the shoes.

you can find them under cheap monday (obviously). That's where i bought mine from. I guess after shipping they were a little over-priced considering what they are, but i think they are a good lightweight summer shoe and i find myself wearing them without socks often, which ive never done with any other shoes, so they are convenient in that sense.

I'm wearing:

a green and grey horizontal broad striped h&m t shirt, size: large

a 925 silver ring purchased from a moroccan gypsy in stockholm

Dior Homme jeans (raw indigo) size 32-34

some tiny socks I borrowed

Boxers from the family dollar down the street from my school

silver ring that i made at summer camp jewelry workshop

fatty chain with fake pearls (the chain came from a t shirt that had special hooks you could attach chains onto)

plastic neon green bracelet

Insider,

Love the Raf suit but are you really going to wear a black tie for the interview???

The silhouette on the suit is impeccable, and I particularly like how the trousers break only once over the shoe, but I have to agree that the only time you should be wearing a black suit to an interview is if you're interviewing to be an undertaker.

earlier today...

ray ban

soul rebel (super old tshirt)

pinrolled nudies

converse

+og kush + strawberry swisher sweet

waywt526272007010ab9.jpg

later at night

upper playground

pinrolled nudies

converse

+more og kush + grape swisher + black label

waywt526272007014dq4.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

apc

walloz

The bottom half is lookin' balls. Gots to try that pinwheel on the wallies... ha.

insider - wish I could find a RAF suit in my size... fuckin Japan rarely had anything bigger than a 36/small... And I did hunt (LHP, LaForet, Parco 2, Isentan, Mitsukoshi's 'NY Runway' & another spot....)