What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

what tee is that?

that's a paperrad tee

really cool wayfarers man...

where do people buy those with the neon temples? I see them on ebay all the time and see people on the street with them but I'm always afraid to ask. what kind of trunks are those? how did you take this shot? polaroid?

thanks! i don't know about NY but in california we have this corporation called party city, and there you can buy an assortment pack for like a few bucks. you can also try places that sell glow sticks, they usually have em too for some reason. oh and the camera was a disposable from the supermarket.

thanks for comments

vjiforlife, yes those are the 4001

sidney, nice hoodie... gee you're cute!

SOS, APCs are looking great

lucky cloud, understated and fresh

Gilead, nice photo

termitezee been coming with some dope shirts

tg, those wiggly jeans look great (see craft corner remarks) and the eden shirt goes well with

Meskalinko, great looking APCs

78, the RAF +

digital, the RO +

cheep, the pic of you and your daughter is absolutely incredible... love it

lots more great stuff up there but i gonna stfu now

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

052807_chien1_2204.jpg

Helmut Lang

tg

Flat Head

Syndicate Jason Jessee

that's a paperrad tee

thanks! i don't know about NY but in california we have this corporation called party city, and there you can buy an assortment pack for like a few bucks. you can also try places that sell glow sticks, they usually have em too for some reason. oh and the camera was a disposable from the supermarket.

thanks a lot for the info. fg0d actually hit me up really quickly with it. i was about to best pic urs but i was scared haha. paperrad is the shit.

^^ awesome socks!

and close-up on the tee? kind of looks like icarus :D

why'd you get rid of wallies? they'll last forever.

whizkit ... more info on the socks? can't rep, but loving them.

tr.jpg

*from ut.uniqlo.com

The t is UTxterry richardson.

The socks are Issey Miyake. The only thing I can afford but totally worth the price in terms of the complexity of fabrication and originality.