What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

A.) Just because Hedi Slimane wears skinny ties with button-up shirts, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to....Dior Homme does not single-handedly dictate men's fashion guidelines.

This isn't putting Dior on a pedastal, the tie just looks off. It'd look really, really awesome with one of those Texas shoestring ties.

did FH shrink a lot when u first soak them???

not a ton width wise, the wasit/thighs shrunk about a half inch to an inch max in areas, the inseam shrinks lots though, i did a 3 hour hot soak and the inseam shrunk to a 34, sidney did a cooler soak for less time i think and his legs shrunk less, i wanted mine to shrink though, i dont dig tons of stacking, 34s perfect length

mine? or stacking in general? ive still got some stacking, but when youre jeans' top button is all done up and youre still working on pulling your pants legs over your feet it gets pretty damn annoying.

if by "they" you mean the FH's then theyre not, and i wouldnt call longer inseams restrictive really, just a pain in the ass. i shrunk my inseam to 34 on purpose because im not a huge fan of anything too much longer than that, im 6'0" and a 34 is just about perfect in my eyes

Gaaah! I wanted to be the first kid on sufu with those :[ Where did you get those? i can't seem to find a pair anywhere... I'm almost resorting to get the lavender pair.

Missed the boat. Samsikle, Chard, and yours truly copped the black ones and threw em up on the Future™.... :(

waywt_mar12_01.jpg

Proof is in da haiiiiiiiirz :D