What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

back from work, it's late, i'm tired, and things aren't looking up. heartfelt thanks to those who offered their sympathies. much appreciated.

waywt0326rj1.jpg

puma nuala camisole

song + kelly jacket

topshop jeans

agnes b homme belt

martinex pink silver heels

negative rep because I dont like your face.

milspex: sure, any reason is as good as another for disliking someone and giving neg rep. it's no big deal. some of us however do take some pride in being discerning with who we give rep to, and i'm just surprised you've not crashed and burned with your senseless hating thus far. maybe this forum really only cares about what you wear and not who you are. maybe.

back from work, it's late, i'm tired, and things aren't looking up. heartfelt thanks to those who offered their sympathies. much appreciated.

Don't know what's up. Don't want to pry. Despite whatever is going on, you look impeccable as always. Hope things turn up. I'd rep you, but I have to spread it around I guess.

Total sidebar, but does anyone know if it's better to put the reason for rep in the form? I usually just click approve (or disapprove as is necessary) and move on about my way.

soepom's sl*t - dress worn as a skirt is nice. I dont know about the havianas though. a pair of flat melissa's would look ace with that.

untrue. flip flops rock. especially in equatorial regions.

wdyw_6.jpg

to school. damn its humid.

$3 phony ray bans

graniph

skulls 5010xx

havianas

fred perry