What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

dh tank

acnejeans tank

acnejeans

yves saint laurent trainers.

damn damn damn, makes me really regret not buying those ysl hi-tops while i still worked for the company... especially now that i got my muska skytops and pretty much hate them.

Guest Airjamie

All these "listen to blah blah" shirts have me inspired. I think ill start a streetwear company, our first shirt will be all "DONT listen to Carcass.......you're a pussy anyway" .

I'll be rich, and hypebeast will have to start looking up deathmetal on wikipedia.

All these "listen to blah blah" shirts have me inspired. I think ill start a streetwear company, our first shirt will be all "DONT listen to Carcass.......you're a pussy anyway" .

I'll be rich, and hypebeast will have to start looking up deathmetal on wikipedia.

What's wrong with having a tee with one of your all-time favorite mc's ? I've been a fan of ghost since I heard him on Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...

you know what would be really nice? if you weren't smiling for the camera. it would be nice if your smile was due to the gyrations/vibrations of that little rocket/car/whatever-ride you are sitting on.

what a creepy post

yeah.....um lots of weird comments going down ont his page....

cult, lookin good my friend. I need me a leather jacket

Club...dope. I love the whole outfit, shit is motherfuckin bad ass.

Whodini....i feel ya

alright...back to comparing Paul Laurence Dunbar to Derek Walcott.

I'd wear that shirt.

DSC01883-3.jpg

subscript

gap

samurai

nike

*disclaimer:

this outfit and a goofy look almost got me into a scuffle with two hicks at the mall who asked me if i was looking at their asses and whether or not i wanted to "take it outside, you two bit queer"

you know what would be really nice? if you weren't smiling for the camera. it would be nice if your smile was due to the gyrations/vibrations of that little rocket/car/whatever-ride you are sitting on.

well this is probably the creepiest thing i've ever read

This is what I wore today, May 11th, 1985. Hah, kidding. An amazing photo of nicely aged jeans my dad broke into when him and my mom were just starting to go out BACK in the day. He claims that they might be Lee's if he remembers correctly. Check out the amazing whiskers and fit. Simply amazing.

123cc5.jpg

DSC01883-3.jpg

subscript

gap

samurai

nike

*disclaimer:

this outfit and a goofy look almost got me into a scuffle with two hicks at the mall who asked me if i was looking at their asses and whether or not i wanted to "take it outside, you two bit queer"

Hahaha...classic tale from Bor-lando.

Quit posting this in every forum.

Just hurry up and validate him.

Nice heroin chic, chub. It works well for you. The shoes look nicer on someone than i thought they would.