What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Ya it's an NYU dorm (university hall)

All ya'll homies will never be able to get me to wear tighter or shorter jeans. I tried it shit was wack, I'll do me thanks.

I respect that, but have you ever thought of getting a haircut? Honestly man you look like a hobo.

My dad came back from the Philippines and didnt bring me back any Redhorse, AGAIN... Instead got these for "me," aka forgot about me and decided to give me free stuff...

DSC00161.jpg

Came in the mail today.

DSC00162.jpg

Got my Vans on cuz they shipped my sneakers.

Thanks whoever posted the code for the Vans.com sale.

today_dec05.jpg

ships jet blue

obey

skulls

vansmj

Lookin sharp man. The only thing i have beef with is the velcro... those shoes would be doper w/o it, imo. that hoodie is sick though :cool:.

Damn what's a good fit cheap? Isn't fit all about preference. I love the way my jeans fit. Thanks mike I know you know whats up.

And no I will not get my hair cut. No one has ever said to me anything concerning it.

right. take it the other thread... i didnt call you out in here did i?

but ok... it looks sloppy and the shilouette is horrible. you look like a toddler wearing your big brothers hand-me-downs that are 4 sizes too big. there is nothign wrong with baggy, but those just dont fit, and you can tell.

a good fit is when your clothes fit., when the cut works for you. you are working against the cut here. youre trying to make things that are not supposed to be that baggy look baggy.

Wow, silhouette are you serious. I can't believe you even care about that; no disrespect. I was down for those jeans because I got them for free and they were around my size. We can't argue haha, I wear clothing for the exact opposite reason that you do. I just realized we will always butt heads, so let's just be homies.

Wow, silhouette are you serious. I can't believe you even care about that; no disrespect. I was down for those jeans because I got them for free and they were around my size. We can't argue haha, I wear clothing for the exact opposite reason that you do. I just realized we will always butt heads, so let's just be homies.

cool. i meant no disrespect... just stating my opinion. even if i think it looks funny id still smoke a blunt with ya... and teach you how to skate...:D

sam113....looking good

cheap....I'm liking tonight's outfit. great fit on everything

ddml.....awesome jeans and the aldens are really looking good

mike lowrey.....that hoodie is awesome. also digging the skulls.

great looks everyone

when we set up the east coast supertour, ill let you know.

and dc.. im in florida... i need to make it up that way tho...

i just want to smoke a blunt, i'll watch you guys skate.

but i will probably be moving over to NYC next summer after i goto Europe.

DC, you goto NYU?

get me into NYU Law School. lol.