What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

diamonds - sick leather jacket, like it more and more every time you post it

sphoxx - awesome peacoat, cool hair

sidneylo - cool outfit/pic/jump

andrew - 101z's looking filthy. still loving those

omega - thought those vans were rediculous when I saw them, you wear them well thogh

digital denim - fit on the sams looks awesome

busy day for wyawt

agreed, thats a good look, although it usually is for ya.

kelly, nice to see you have been posting...you should throw up some pics soos too bud.

Lowerry i love those prison issues, are they MJ? if so, how much and where? The all white is too clean

although your style may resemble that of mike lowrey's, he's only 1 person in a world of 6 billion people... shouldn't discourage you from posting

I fully agree. I mean, I often dress quite simply so how could I not resemble someone else? if I'd mind that and wanted to dress in a completely unique way I wouldn't wear plain raw jeans and a black blazer for example :o

Thanks man, the boots are Italian made Maraolos circa mid 80s, pea is also mid 80s from a company called C&A, family owned German womens wear company. Don't know much more than that. Here's the coat buttoned and such:

coatfit.jpg

*sigh* thats the kind of p coat i want/need. :( thanks for posting those pics.

P.S- If you ever decide to sell....hit me up

what is up with those pink shoes? neon throws shit into a new non-cool dimension.

Only a girl could pull that off I guess. ::sigh::

but then again... I wear a pink hat.

DSC04278.jpg

five crown tee

paolo fumagalli sweater

exte

benetton

jane of the jungle hair

Nice. I recently dated a girl that wore black high heel boots and tight jeans just like that and I must say its mother fucking hot.:D Keep wearing this. Everyday. For the rest of your life.

milspex said something last week i've been trying to avoid and that everyone is looking like lowrey, and there's only 1 mikelowrey...that's why i'm not posting, i need new shit so i don't end up looking like lowrey. always good to see witts holding down the fort.

Tried to post this last night but the database were wigging out. People were posting clean fits with skinny jeans way before Lowrey showed up and bought a pair of Dior's. Maybe everyone is just a T. Highstreet clone? ;)

People were posting clean fits with skinny jeans way before Lowrey showed up and bought a pair of Dior's. Maybe everyone is just a T. Highstreet clone? ;)

werd. though I have to say for the record that I've never seen a single Highstreet picture/fit, but apparently he was quite a handsome fella.

sidneylo, nice outfit you got there

oOmegaOo, that is one nice h&m hoodie. works well.

neme216, wow, comme sa. if you did not get that in japan, where did u find it?

junglejane, that look is so refreshing!

and sphoxx i need to tell you (again) that that is the most perfect peacoat ive ever seen. jesus.

Diamonds a few pages back...great combo, along with the junk in the trunk (no disrespect) :) jacket is really hot though...

Mike Lowrey really nice! very subtle! and the Prison Issues are dope...Marc Jacobs?

last night to Timberland Focus group...had a fun time!

Supreme :: Spiewalk :: BDG :: H&M :: APC NS :: Ari Supreme Era's

33pa9ug.jpg

350l844.jpg

have a nice day!