What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Very nice Chris, Darkanimal and poof!

1995chardx street as ever!

Wow, kisflix what a change in style! I agree, a lot better look than before, keep it up!

Some lovely stuff arrived from Japan today courtesy of 2000db (thanks!) couldn't wait to put it on for a typical Monday morning lecture at Uni.

301006.jpg

hysteric glamour tee, journey standard down jacket, visvim backpack, silas belt, dior 19cm japans, nike silver surfers

great fit, really like your jacket and those dior are nice as well.:)

cheap, I gotta chime in and say your fit is nice, but beyond that, the photo itself is one of the nicest I've ever seen in this thread... those beams of light lining up down the path and the clarity of the colors is amazing, who took that photo?

lol, thats an awesome pic. we need more halloween shit to get posted up.

btw, thanks rirawain i loved the look too, too bad my closet cant really support daily doses of it. i have like five or six things i can put together. other then that, its air max's and vans the rest of the week.

prolly should post one of these too considering the nature of this thread

alife new era

valcom hoodie

AW tee

gap sling pack

dior 21cm's

infa infas!

4841ve8.jpg

sound track to my day

Grand.jpg

as Carl told me

"now there is a bloke who sounds like he has something caught in his throat"

Darkanimal - You never fail to make me appreciate the rock/gothic aesthetic

Cheapmutha - That look is so simple and effortless. Something that I find interesting is that in a few of your outside shots, the sidewalks are completely empty. Where did you put all the people?

Haptronic - I really like that sweater, I dont think I could pull it off, but it looks great.

waywt1.PNGH&M/jacket, hoodie - Uniqlo/jeans - vintage ankle boots