What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Beers helped me to get my MacBook camera working... awful photo but not much to look at anyway...

43r43mw.jpg

Boring outfit for a boring day at work:

this season's grey wool APC jacket, re-tailored

APC military shirt

APC tie

Diors

some beat up Bruno Magli laceups.

Today's soundtrack: annoying schoolkids.

^ didn't wear one... been liking my Diors without a belt because the latch looks kinda trouser-ish. When I'm not tucking my shirt in, I wear a WWII US Navy belt that's torn to shit...

Also, I am having a hard time with finding a belt I like that much, honestly... I have dressy belts to go with suits, and belts that are really beat up, but nothing nice to go in between.

edit- yeah I'm a teacher. The kids weren't too impressed with my fit, unfortunately, haha.

^ didn't wear one... been liking my Diors without a belt because the latch looks kinda trouser-ish. When I'm not tucking my shirt in, I wear a WWII US Navy belt that's torn to shit...

Also, I am having a hard time with finding a belt I like that much, honestly... I have dressy belts to go with suits, and belts that are really beat up, but nothing nice to go in between.

edit- yeah I'm a teacher. The kids weren't too impressed with my fit, unfortunately, haha.

Are you a teacher in NYC? My girlfriend is a JHS teacher in NYC and it's killer.

I wear APC's black nylon/suede ring belt from last fall as my in between belt. I think it can be dressed up or down. Maybe looking for something will work for you? Nice fit by the way.

JJ: I like your woman face tee. Very nice.

PPP: Digging the shawl collar. With the clothes, specs and hair, you're resembling my grandpa. Eerie!

SamS: Thanks for the wearing the sorority sister denim, and not some usual superfuture stuff! Thanks X hundred.

CMF: Love the high/low you do. You prove that money doesn't buy style (money does buy the clothing, however!).

Cultpop: Future looks friendly, keep on it.

I'd put up a pic, but I have to upload img to a hosting site? Uhhhghhh.

waywt1979.jpg

went out for a late night walk, found this excellent n*sync board game in the trash - SEALED.

NIB n*sync backstage pass

rothco flannel

supreme field jacket

nom de guerre jeans at 16 months pin rolled or whatever

busted wallabees

that field jacket looks radical. also your jeans are mad fetch.

are you from the bay area? i think i saw you around great mall.

yes im from the bay, i live like 1 min away from the Great mall actually ahha, but i havent been there in ages

thanks for the comments...regarding the vans, a buddy of mine from LA got em at the supreme store for me

werdtoyourmoms- i agree, that jacket is very nice