nice fits as always.

i want your denim collection.

and polio

looks good

love the shoes and hair.

moz is god.

"and do you have a vacancy

for a backscrubber?"

nice witts. How much are those am1's round your way?

btw, pics up there. Got some new boots today so i decided to throw on some very different shit then usual. Mostly cause im hyped for this winter to wear the boots!

random shirt

vintage levis belt

RRDS

CH boots

waywt16pb7.jpg

Vintage Faded shirt

Number (N)ine Repaired Cardigan

Cheap Monday Tight Black Raw

Undercover Zip Boots

Rogue Gallery messenger bag

Damn! Damn! Those zip boots look amazing...feelin everything except the skull and bones bag dark. Perhaps get a black leather bag to augment the boots?

waywt16pb7.jpg

Vintage Faded shirt

Number (N)ine Repaired Cardigan

Cheap Monday Tight Black Raw

Undercover Zip Boots

Rogue Gallery messenger bag

damn. you be killin' people with those boots. i didn't like the look of them in the recent purchases thread but damn! you got me.

Damn! Damn! Those zip boots look amazing...feelin everything except the skull and bones bag dark. Perhaps get a black leather bag to augment the boots?

I've had this bag for 2 years and haven't found any replacement yet, and of course something's that's within a budget. These are canvas with raw edge finish btw, . Thanks for the recommendation and thanks xcoldricex, sometimes I zip them down a bit more and let the leather hang like flaps.

Y's bag, hahah, maybe if you post it :) But seriously, I've gotten tired of this bag, I just needed something to transport my work shit. Whodinihimself, why didn't I think of that? I was actually hoping over time the print will just fade,sometimes I find the print too blatant esp now. I had a smaller canvas bag that got so beaten and had holes that the print faded.