What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

218585711_934a50a19a.jpg

218585754_51ca89eb3c.jpg

apc jacket

steven alan shirt

nudie slim jims

k-mart specials i customized last year

There has been a paradigm shift here at superfuture. poliopoliopolio, you are showing us some really really really good outfits.

Is that mold on the shoe that doesn't have the owl? .

There has been a paradigm shift here at superfuture. poliopoliopolio, you are showing us some really really really good outfits.

Is that mold on the shoe that doesn't have the owl? .

i think when people stop wearing slim raw jeans and slip ons you can say there has been a paradigm shift.

but i definately think polio cubed has been looking supergood lately and i cant get over how cool those owl slips are.

try reading the whole thread before making noobish suggestions

mrlees.jpg

new day new singlet

at shipping agent to help hap get all his new gears home

xcoldricex - yup its hong kong

I don't think alot of people have the time and patience to sit down and read 10,000 posts.

I don't think alot of people have the time and patience to sit down and read 10,000 posts.

so don't read them. who gives a shit? a new thread is the same as going to the most recent page for the rest of your life until you die and all your fresh gear is given to your kids because you packed it in a box in your attic and made sure it wasn't too damp.

man, you're so lucky your kids were exactly the same size as you and that everything old is new again.

they have the time and patience to post stupid crap, they could use that energy to browse history, even if half the pics dont work anymore (i am putting mine back when i get a chance) its got some golden moments in there.

the highstreet golden years <3

looking good in the hood TG... you and haystack are the new posh n becks. or.. well. i dunno.. dont read heat magazine.

do you like captain beefheart? you should listen to sherif of hong kong. just because your there. i would. like on repeat.

[ - CALLS FOR TG/HAYSTACK FASHION SHOW - ]

get some pics sorted back at your accomodation of the hot new goods.

x

hey poliopoliopolio, that owl stitched on is fuckin hot but ain't liking the holes on those shoes. Do you actually wear them out or just for phototaking only?

anyway this is what I wore yesterday:

IMG_4683.jpg

I need some black monochrome chucks !

[ATTACH]314[/ATTACH]

Julian Red - Hobokens

Material Boy - Cardigan

Swear - Shoes

Love the outfit, and everything looks good, but man, I think you'd look so much better with a cardigan that wasn't as loud. Still cool though.