What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

^ we were so hard at work that i didn't even notice my picture was being taken; while sl*t was pissed at the interruption ^ see pissed expression

edit: damn sl*t]/b] you had to change the pic with the cock face. ok i was ready to shoot some corrosive chemicals at whoever was taking my picture.

looking sharp, valhalla

what happens if you two spray a bit of cleaning fluid on one of the prints? ;)

what are you talking about? i'm a bricklayer and sl*t is a forklift operator.

I think we all need to take a minute out of our time to admire and appreciate dcrev's amazing genius...

amen to that.

valhalla - the dukes are looking great....are you getting alot of wear? (can't tell from the second pic cause the lighting's a lil yellowish)

sl*t - no soccer jerseys. except for manchester united ones, which are the be all and end all exception to the rule. glory glory.

tweeds - niiice. u know the white tee and denim combo is my ultra fav.

soepom - wah lao go jam bo jio. next time call me and i'll come jam la, i play a mean air guitar.

amen to that.

valhalla - the dukes are looking great....are you getting alot of wear? (can't tell from the second pic cause the lighting's a lil yellowish)

sl*t - no soccer jerseys. except for manchester united ones, which are the be all and end all exception to the rule. glory glory.

tweeds - niiice. u know the white tee and denim combo is my ultra fav.

soepom - wah lao go jam bo jio. next time call me and i'll come jam la, i play a mean air guitar.

you sure do love your local boys plongin. i see we're starting a faction already.

anyways, you're welcome to air guitar at oosh anytime my boy. show off those licks.

valhalla and sl*t, good work on washing up. bricklayers and forklift operators need to keep things real clean too.

tweeds the bunnies are killa. hope you survived the HP man. run errand boy, run. gotta start practicing for the day asylum hires us.

yeah i'm trying to wear them as often as possible. that's why they appear in most of my waywt pics. black is very hard to break into, but they're gradually loosening up.

Don't flame my melbourne tee, its a melbourne thing ;)

fuck the melburn tee it's a memphis thing. Where's you memphis deck?

rirwan - a few pages late but that CDG sweat n' the grey DH's slayed.

DoubleDee - that's right. sag that shit... after typing your screen name I keep hearing Rich Boy... which ain't a bad thing. ha.