Hosoi

Fuck. I am honored.

waywt_apr24_01.jpg

waywt_apr24_02.jpg

Shirt

Jeans

Waist bag

Shoesies

I'm going to soak the hem again... dragging and loosened from pinrolls.

Thanks for the props on my previous waywt post... I got repped 16 (!) times for that post alone.

I wanna see 2000db more often. Please post more :)

I had the same friend that took the last pictures take some yesterday, I just need to have him upload them now... I got repped like 20 time for the last pics hehe. Your fits are great too :)

Guest Airjamie
DSC00082.JPG

Last night

Superday M65

Misery Signals tee

Ted Baker watch

501s

Draven shoes

-10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pts for the shoes and tshirt. You should know better.

dokydoky- Awesome fit. What jeans?
i think they are coated black nudie thin finns....i could be completely wrong though

This is correct. Just got 'em, can't wait for them to start getting shiny and worn through. There's a few pics of some that have been worn a bit in the little booklet that comes with them and they look awesome when bits of white start showing through.

-10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pts for the shoes and tshirt. You should know better.

Heh, judging by my reputation page my band tees have thus far varied from being gigantic positives to completely divisive. Call cookie cutter metalcore a bit of a guily pleasure of mine.

Shoes on the other hand... let's just say that was the first time out in about 6 months, and probably won't go out for another 6. I'd pension them off and get some leather Chucks if my girlfriend hadn't bought them for me.