What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

yo sid u rocked your FHs for a couple of days and I'm sure some other stuff too... I wore mine every fucking day for 3 months to look like that... I love your black 19cm, and if I get a pair I might wanna keep them black like that, too fucking nice!!
Ayn, your diors make me rethink my decision for black raws. I definitely like the action you're getting at the 3 mo. mark way more than my blacks at 2 mo.ish. But then again... I guess I'll just have to work harder for mine to get that look.

or sell a kidney and get both :D

here was me testing out the lighting for a denim photoshoot, I ended up adding a reflector at the bottom to fill in more light...

354648212_1bbef32bff_b.jpg

Alternative Apparel tee

19cm @ 3 months

Vans

great fade, I have a pair that is at least 1.5 y/old that looks almost pristine compared to those

only because he's smoking though right? haha.

Actually I like how the color scheme of his outfit integrates with the concrete, metal and rust industrial background.

i know it was ahile ago but dokydoky's look was the shizz.

bizzy yay for more girls on SF. you look hot plus i love your red boots.

cheap loving it all

corned beef that gif just made my week. sidney's humping one did too.

bill those laces are just so unexpected that they make the whole look.

who says there can't be two queens. we can even vote another one to have a triumvirate.

jj you gotta step your game up a notch.... or else bizzy will take the throne....

....please step ur game up a notch....

Adidas Pro Model Sleek

i have never heard of these, they look alot better than the regular ones. ok i had the regular one and remember them being too chunky and a bit uncomfortable. but besides that great look both yesterday and today