What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest Airjamie
Out of curiosity why does everyone blot thier face out?

I dont understand it either, but i think half the people that do it are making fun of the other half.

it is not real stingray.

It just happened that over the weekend I saw this program on the Discovery channel about leather and they covered stingray skin. Although it looks smooth under water, stringray skin is bumpy and pebble-like, just like on the shoes. Pretty sweet.

wearing nothing but the smell of sex

The return of lyingonyourdriveway!! aha ahhah. You my friend are a god amongst men.

Seriously mods that shit has to stay up, this man has balls (and I am not talking about the ones in his hand).

Best part is the half-created bagel w/ cream cheese that you know you ate immediately after cupping your twig and berries.......best picture ever

In regards to blanking out your face, I have an excuse, I am being stalked by no less than 3 t-shirt companies.......I am not even fucking joking.........:eek:

In regards to blanking out your face, I have an excuse, I am being stalked by no less than 3 t-shirt companies.......I am not even fucking joking.........:eek:

Shit...if we got Begåvningsreserven and hooked him up with an oozinator you would no longer have problems with said companies.

168768679.jpg

wearing nothing but the smell of sex

wow... it fits in one hand? thats crazy

and to take a pic after fucking.... why? usually after fucking sf is the last thing on my mind.

today im wearing a marylin shirt from chateau roux, cmf homme jeans, and vans slip ons.