What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

if i were a girl and needed my ego stroked, i would post here on religious basis.

damnit, someone has finally seen through my ruse!!

thanks for the kind words all.

Guest Airjamie
damnit, someone has finally seen through my ruse!!

thanks for the kind words all.

Cept for the one who thought you were a dude, right?

<3

i liked canice's dinner outfit. Could hardly see what it was, but a nice way to break up the millions of APC's and Stussy t-shirts, plus Nike pictures. Also reminded me that I haven't dressed up in awhile and I probably should, at least for work.

I woke up, rolled out of bed and went to work today, like any other day. Hot as fuck out here after about a week of torrential rain, but the same ol' shit.

today:

-white/orange/black plaid APC shirt (long-sleeve version with button-up sleeves and button-down collar, not the camp-collar shirt in the same material as on the website.)

-plain ol' Jockey beater

-Diors

-chucks

yesterday (rainy day)

-APC military jacket

-APC cardigan

-APC MC5 tee

-Diors

-chucks

day before that

-grey striped APC pullover

-grey overdye Hipsters

-white Stan Smith classics

day before that

-APC military jacket

-APC military shirt

-Diors

-chucks

etc, etc, etc, feeling uninspired and a bit depressed due to other happenings in my life, so lately I just go to APC and mindlessly buy what the girls there tell me to buy, and then I roll out of bed everyday and throw on some combination of it all and hop off to work. Hoping I have some better days soon.

i liked canice's dinner outfit. Could hardly see what it was, but a nice way to break up the millions of APC's and Stussy t-shirts, plus Nike pictures. Also reminded me that I haven't dressed up in awhile and I probably should, at least for work.

For saying all that, you sure wear a lot of APC.

Either way, the naked picture thing above. Don't do that again. Some of us actually only have time to view while at work and having to scroll down and see some scronny white dude holding his package isn't exactly work-friendly.

^I have the APC jeans, Stussy t-shirts, and Nikes too. :P Kind of falling off that whole look now though. I am getting a bit old, and I'm not really supposed to wear what I've been wearing to work, but I just do it anyway. I just hate in-between business casual and to a lesser extent, dislike wearing suits especially in this summer heat, so I figured I'll just wear what I like. No one has said anything yet. Dressing like this also has an added plus, which is that I can go straight from work to the bars and clubs, which I have been doing a lot of to relieve my boredom. :P

Where I live I don't really get much choice of nice clothes to buy, the shopping here sucks, which explains the APC obsession. Fits my frame, I can afford it, and there's really nothing else that I like that is sold here. Dizzhizz from this board lives in the same city I think, he would probably agree.

Yeah same here dude. I only touch the limited edition stussy tees these days. Only graphic tees I will buy are those with a rockstar aesthetic.

Also, I do enjoy my linen Etro sportscoat in the summer. Remember linen and summer go like bread and butter.

Yeah, I wouldn't have been able to guess back 10-15 years ago when I was all over my band t-shirt, jeans, and converse phase as a middle schooler that I would revive it all, except that my band t-shirts and jeans would now cost like 10x as much. :P

I got really into my clothes in high school and college, but then as I've entered the real world, it's all just fallen off. There's really no one to impress (I work with school kids and old people), I'm not getting out as much, and priorities and hobbies are obviously a bit different. Not to mention that lots of hard partying and living has finally caught up with me and made me look like I'm about 30 now, I'm really 24. Guys like chard and sXXXe look good in their clothes, but if were to put on an outfit like that today, I'd probably look and end up feeling like a real knob. The middle and high school kids in my neighborhood tend to dress in similar outfits and I definitely do not belong in the middle of that.

I'm feeling lately like I should at least wear a jacket to work, I wanted a grey short jacket I saw at N. Hollywood in Tokyo, but didn't want to dish out 60300yen at the time. I also liked a Nai-chi-chi jacket, but same story. Wish I had done one of those though, it's been harder to find a jacket I like than I thought.

Some of us actually only have time to view while at work

That is absolutely absurd. You should not be complaining about how you only have time to surf the internet while at work. You don't 'HAVE' to check out dude's outfits in "What Are You Wearing Today" whilst on the company's dime........

Guest Airjamie
That is absolutely absurd. You should not be complaining about how you only have time to surf the internet while at work. You don't 'HAVE' to check out dude's outfits in "What Are You Wearing Today" whilst on the company's dime........

Dudes got upper management written all over him.

^I have the APC jeans, Stussy t-shirts, and Nikes too. :P Kind of falling off that whole look now though. I am getting a bit old, and I'm not really supposed to wear what I've been wearing to work, but I just do it anyway. I just hate in-between business casual and to a lesser extent, dislike wearing suits especially in this summer heat, so I figured I'll just wear what I like. No one has said anything yet. Dressing like this also has an added plus, which is that I can go straight from work to the bars and clubs, which I have been doing a lot of to relieve my boredom. :P

Where I live I don't really get much choice of nice clothes to buy, the shopping here sucks, which explains the APC obsession. Fits my frame, I can afford it, and there's really nothing else that I like that is sold here. Dizzhizz from this board lives in the same city I think, he would probably agree.

No doubt that the items here in Korea are expensive! I was also at the Dior Homme checking out the raw black denim and saw the price tag of W500,000. I'm halfway thinking that perhaps my girlfriend would buy me an excessive birthday present, either that or a canvas gym bag, but it might be wishful thinking.

I like the way seersucker suits look but then again I'm not sure if they'll be cool enough to wear in the middle of summer where you are.

first WDYWT post.

Tshirt4.jpg

Sneaker4.jpg

Dior Homme Floor

Undercoverism Wall

I really like what I can see of your outfit and I appreciate the cinematic photos, but I really think a utilitarian approach is what we need here.

But I honestly did like what I saw!