MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the indigo/blue isn't sanforized so will shrink down when wet?

If you contact Mister Freedom direct they'll give you some post soak sizes of the various denim choices they have in you size. The raw sizes on the chart are only a guide as some denim was shrinking down different amounts.

Actually, there are quite a few of the indigo denims that are sanforized. Best bet, as you say, is to contact MF for measurements.

You know the indigo/blue isn't sanforized so will shrink down when wet?

If you contact Mister Freedom direct they'll give you some post soak sizes of the various denim choices they have in you size. The raw sizes on the chart are only a guide as some denim was shrinking down different amounts.

some various denim are unsanforized, and yes thanks i'm already contact John from MF for the detail. Thank =)

some various denim are unsanforized, and yes thanks i'm already contact John from MF for the detail. Thank =)

I stand corrected :blush: .

I knew I wanted a tan one the day they put them up on their site so I never asked about the indigo/blue ones. just recall john at MF mentioning that they all had different amounts of shrinkage.

markmont%20waywt_1.19.2012.png

mm%20modified1.png

mm%20modified2.png

So I don't have a 'before' picture but it was quite extensive. In short, I had the arm tappered, the wrist band moved up and a button removed completely to make the wrist opening smaller. The pleat was added to make the fabric not buckle when going under the wrist band.

Edited by Markmont

Awesome. Which jacker is this?

markmont%20waywt_1.19.2012.png

mm%20modified1.png

mm%20modified2.png

So I don't have a 'before' picture but it was quite extensive. In short, I had the arm tappered, the wrist band moved up and a button removed completely to make the wrist opening smaller. The pleat was added to make the fabric not buckle when going under the wrist band.

midnight breezer^

The storyline will be "an upper middle class 20 to 30 something hipster with expendable cash trying hard to fit in on an internet fashion forum.". Suits me perfectly.

I'm sure the 1930s motorcycle riders and sailors worried about the upcoming fashion releases, but I was just kidding and was poking fun at our fashion culture in general.

man, now I feel bad for recommending you go for a 40. is it really that baggy on you? it's a pretty fitted jacket, but i can understand the shoulders being a bit long.

man, now I feel bad for recommending you go for a 40. is it really that baggy on you? it's a pretty fitted jacket, but i can understand the shoulders being a bit long.

not your fault at all - I was able to get the 40 at half off and have never seen the 38 on ebay or forums. While the fit isn't perfect it's not pay 2X as much bad. Just wondering if getting some work done on it is possible or not.

Edited by clemente21

So I got a mulholland master off of the styleforum boards. Problem is that it's a 40, and I probably would have done better in a 38. Has anyone tailored theres? If so what kind of results? (It's OK in the chest, but a little long on the shoulders and big in the waist/upper back).

i imagine tricky to tailor ,the lining and the shell are sewn together along the seems

i gave mine a nice hot wash and it did shrink about 5%

i imagine tricky to tailor ,the lining and the shell are sewn together along the seems

just hand washed and hung dry?

So I got a mulholland master off of the styleforum boards. Problem is that it's a 40, and I probably would have done better in a 38. Has anyone tailored theres? If so what kind of results? (It's OK in the chest, but a little long on the shoulders and big in the waist/upper back).

If its brown i might be interested in taking it off your hands

just hand washed and hung dry?

hot water in the machine,i turned it inside out,zipped it up,closed up the clasps and studds on th cuffs

popped in about a teaspoon of wool mix and gave it wash (i popped it in one of those lady washing bags for stocking and fancy lady pants)

i was a little stressed that it would fark up the leather,but it came out fine

drying was real slow on a very low tumble dry,i think i went a full hour

Chemise fantaisie

need pantalon apache to keep it company ;)

speaking of pantalon apache, anyone ever washed theirs? did it shrink much in length?

mine is too long and I don't trust anyone with hemming it :blush: (don't really trust washing it either though)

Edited by Tiro

don't think pictures are available yet.

anyhow u didn't hear it from me

Edited by Tiro

Posted · Hidden by Tiro, January 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Tiro, January 29, 2012 - No reason given

tried on the pants (britches chaparal I think) and ordered them already and don't even know the price yet...

might have to buy the vest too though I'dd better wait to see the pricepoint on it