MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also saw it today on rakuten, pity there is no info on the mister freedom site. its linen, sot duck from what i know. both look beautiful imho. love the leather on the jacket. the jacket also comes in brown as the vest. cant wait to see the rest!!!

by the way the tag says, overall, shirting, sack coats. seems like a 1900s american west theme to me

http://shop.hinoya-ameyoko.com/hinoya-sunhouse/products/detail.php?product_id=951

Edited by fardin

hello everyone, I have been reading the mister freedom thread for probably better than a year, but only now decided to join.

anyways im lukas!

Posted · Hidden by Mr.L, February 19, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Mr.L, February 19, 2012 - No reason given

thanks,

&im guess the blouse chapparal is part of the spring line? the three things i've seen look great,

i wonder if I will have to sell my soul to afford them...

:\

looking good sunday, i really like that shirt..

but i wonder what the price range of the new line is gunna be, am I going to be required to sell my soul to pay for it?:\

i also saw it today on rakuten, pity there is no info on the mister freedom site. its linen, sot duck from what i know. both look beautiful imho. love the leather on the jacket. the jacket also comes in brown as the vest. cant wait to see the rest!!!

by the way the tag says, overall, shirting, sack coats. seems like a 1900s american west theme to me

http://shop.hinoya-a...?product_id=951

Are the Japanese sizes the same as the USA sizes?

yes i guess they are, usually there is no difference. mister freedom also gets their products via japan, unless us made.

got the vest today, and the sizing on hinoyas site is accurate. but i have read somewhere that they might shrink, so i am not going to wash mine

I fancy the"BLOUSE CHAPARRAL" in duck!

The Japanese prices are a bit better for us UK buyers, I would of considered picking up the INDIGO CHEMISE HIRONDELLE if I'd known about hinoya sunhouse site before - sold out now

does anyone have a chemise hirondelle in XL they'd like to sell?

Edited by cool_hand

Posted · Hidden by Mr.L, February 24, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Mr.L, February 24, 2012 - No reason given

hello,

i realize this probably isn't the correct place to be doing this but as I am new to super future i'm not sure how to ask otherwise

im trying to upload photos into my gallery and a choose files button come up I choose an image and nothing happens, has anyone else had this problem?:[

+one for a great movie reference. (i hope that it is the Bogart and not the Martin)

Edited by wgmds

Bogart is correct sir.

I did find the Britches, they are on Pants shop avenue. For some reason I failed to see them on page 4.

I'm trying to find the Black Moleskin Pantalons through a Japanese site but I am having no luck. They are $200 cheaper from Japan and I'm setting up a big proxy at the moment for some other items, so I figured I'd try to get the black moleskin pants. Everyone I have found that had them seems to be sold out/ they never got them. :( If anyone can come across them in a 32, let me know.