MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

deluxestyling your heel looks lower than my pair. Is that just wear? First run pair? Or did you have them modified?

Such a great looking pair. Really excited to see how mine evolve.

I've had them re-soled as you can see. The heels are now one and a half inches, or at least that's what they were before the wear.

022.jpg

021.jpg

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wesco's eat socks also. I think it's just the engineer boot. I wear really long socks and roll them right over the top of the boot to help hold them in place.

No shrinkage worth mentioning, j19's are sanforized.

i've worn it every day for about a month.

it was raw when i bought it so I gave it a quick soak in a lukewarm warm bath then drip dry before wearing it damp. Not washed since but it is starting to develop some nice fade from gentle wear and tear.

the discolour you can see around the underside of the forearm is indigo transfer.

No shrinkage worth mentioning, j19's are sanforized.

i've worn it every day for about a month.

it was raw when i bought it so I gave it a quick soak in a lukewarm warm bath then drip dry before wearing it damp. Not washed since but it is starting to develop some nice fade from gentle wear and tear.

the discolour you can see around the underside of the forearm is indigo transfer.

hi deluxe, as it's sanforized how many sizes did you go down?

the indigo is that off your jeans or something else - is that correct? Amazed that they would rub that much!

after looking at the size chart mf put up for the ranch blouse i asked them for a post soak size on a 42 j18 or j19. they sent me measurements that were pretty much the same as the raw sizes. I got back pointing this out incase they'd got mixed up but they then realised these must be sanforized so i went for a 40.

i can wear this with a sweatshirt under no problem. most my stuff is 44. i have a MF n1 deck and that's a 44. it fits nice and has room for layers under too.

i'd say they're not for the short stocky types. here's the thing... i'm 6' 2" tall with arms that would make an orangutan envious and this fits nice in the arm and body length. my actual chest measured with a sweatshirt on is 41-1/2".

a size 38 might fit okay looking at the chart but it'd be snug.

The indigo is from a pair of new '33 LVC's i've had on virtually every day too. That stuff rubs off on everything!

after looking at the size chart mf put up for the ranch blouse i asked them for a post soak size on a 42 j18 or j19. they sent me measurements that were pretty much the same as the raw sizes. I got back pointing this out incase they'd got mixed up but they then realised these must be sanforized so i went for a 40.

i can wear this with a sweatshirt under no problem. most my stuff is 44. i have a MF n1 deck and that's a 44. it fits nice and has room for layers under too.

i'd say they're not for the short stocky types. here's the thing... i'm 6' 2" tall with arms that would make an orangutan envious and this fits nice in the arm and body length. my actual chest measured with a sweatshirt on is 41-1/2".

a size 38 might fit okay looking at the chart but it'd be snug.

The indigo is from a pair of new '33 LVC's i've had on virtually every day too. That stuff rubs off on everything!

thanks deluxe. interesting. I am 5' 10" tall and my chest is 42 / 42.5 with a light jumper. I also wear an N1 Troy jacket, but I am wearing a size 42 which fits perfect. I wear a size Large the blue Veste Ouvreir.

it does appear these Ranch jackets run long in the arms and the body which is a little concerning.

If I was buying shrink to fit I would probably go for the size 40. Not so sure regarding the sanforized? Maybe a size 38 is going to work better!

Go with a 38. I have a size 40 chest and the 38 unsanforized is still a tad long on me. I think a 36 would have been ideal.

in blue denim... =)

You know the indigo/blue isn't sanforized so will shrink down when wet?

If you contact Mister Freedom direct they'll give you some post soak sizes of the various denim choices they have in you size. The raw sizes on the chart are only a guide as some denim was shrinking down different amounts.

You know the indigo/blue isn't sanforized so will shrink down when wet?

If you contact Mister Freedom direct they'll give you some post soak sizes of the various denim choices they have in you size. The raw sizes on the chart are only a guide as some denim was shrinking down different amounts.

I believe the Left Hand Twill is sanforized in the ranch blouse.