MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

honestly,i havent put them on yet,they arrived at work and ive been with the missus and kid all week and with Jesus versus santa happening (for a 2 year old better than The Empire Strikes Back) and in all my holyday dumbness they remained at work

sorry but the chinos look shit hot!!!

all the usual kooky things we have come to expect from the French Resistance over the past couple of years

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

denim cpo from a while back. it's oki denim from sugarcane (almost 100% on that part).

Posted · Hidden by Charlie Delta, January 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Charlie Delta, January 9, 2012 - No reason given

og mister freedom cpo 189md "liberty issue". and it's damn nice. look at that texture....

I loved that shirt from the first day I saw it. I guess there's no chance of finding one now.

I know this is a MF Forum but has anyone had any experience with Momotaro denim?

Was checking out their stuff locally today and it is really nice.

Posted · Hidden by Charlie Delta, January 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Charlie Delta, January 9, 2012 - No reason given

This is actually the mister freedom thread on a denim forum. Try the momotaro thread.

I have a liberty CPO in xl. It is in "as new" condition. I love it but if I was offered the right price I would be tempted. Pm me.

IMAG0441-1.jpg

IMAG0450.jpg

Edited by Thor

I am usually a 38 in everything and I have both the black and brown MM's in size 38 and they fit great. I have a size 36 in the Deck Jacket and it's a little tight in the shoulders/ upper arms at times. The MM is slim in the body, but the arms are a tad roomier, so I would suggest getting a size 38. I recently got my brown MM off of Rakuten as a "used" jacket, and found once arriving that it was brand new!!! I got it for $330 before taxes and shipping, so it still came in under $440 which was a steal! You might want to check Rakuten out.

I am usually a 38 in everything and I have both the black and brown MM's in size 38 and they fit great. I have a size 36 in the Deck Jacket and it's a little tight in the shoulders/ upper arms at times. The MM is slim in the body, but the arms are a tad roomier, so I would suggest getting a size 38. I recently got my brown MM off of Rakuten as a "used" jacket, and found once arriving that it was brand new!!! I got it for $330 before taxes and shipping, so it still came in under $440 which was a steal! You might want to check Rakuten out.

thanks so much for the advice, I'll check it out