MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by JohnBurke, March 2, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by JohnBurke, March 2, 2012 - No reason given

Just picked up two pairs of Mister Freedom riders in midnight and chino. John at the store advised me on size 32 in the midnight riders and size 34 in the rider chinos. Can anyone offer me advice on getting the correct fit in terms of shrinkage for these pants. John at the store has suggested the chinos come up a little small hence the size 34 option. How do these two pants behave in terms of shrinkage and what is the best way to get a custom fit (sit in the bath, cold wash, warm wash, tumble dry etc...?) Any advice or experience with these pants appreciated. Thanks

Posted · Hidden by JohnBurke, March 2, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by JohnBurke, March 2, 2012 - No reason given

Just picked up two pairs of Mister Freedom riders in midnight and chino. John at the store advised me on size 32 in the midnight riders and size 34 in the rider chinos. Can anyone offer me advice on getting the correct fit in terms of shrinkage for these pants. John at the store has suggested the chinos come up a little small hence the size 34 option. How do these two pants behave in terms of shrinkage and what is the best way to get a custom fit (sit in the bath, cold wash, warm wash, tumble dry etc...?) Any advice or experience with these pants appreciated. Thanks

Blouses looking good, need to see better pictures of the jumper. That word means something different in the UK so so pleasantly surprised by what I see so far. As ever, the pictures of Christophe's own worn-in items tell a very good story.

where have you seen the jumper - link please?

found :)

Edited by cool_hand

In my experience, clothing doesn't shrink while drying until it is just getting to be completely dry. I think you'd be better off doing a hot soak if you need to, rather than drying. Drying can also set some annoying creases.

I'm looking to sell this jacket (striped) that I've worn about 10 times.

I love it but its too tight in the shoulder area as I have big arms and shoulders.

I'd be willing to trade for a XXL (Size 110) in either color.

I can take pics if anybody's interested.

Veste_Ouvrier_inBOX.jpg

Edited by lacadien

these look strikingly similar to the newly released gunslinger jumper

pics from hinoya:

I hadn't seen these before. Now I know what a jumper is. Nice one.

I knew it wasn't a sweater. But expected a shirt which you can't open all the way and thus have to pull over.

And right, they look very similar. Just black denim for the B&S one vs. indigo for the gunslinger.

Fùck me; finally decided to get the chaparral blouse in brown and all the japanese online stores are already sold out in size 36.

I don't think this has been posted yet.

berlin based Burg&schild is offering a highly limited black denim jacket handmade by Mister Freedom.

http://diary.burgund...ost/18499287213

bsmfjk1.jpg

bsmfjk3.jpg

Pictures from the B&S blog.

those sleeves look a bit long!

this quote from B&S put me off:

"This jacket is fucking amazing and very, very rare."

maybe B&S is an abbreviation of something else?

Edited by cool_hand

I wouldn't size down- it's unsanforized. Just go by the measurements on Self Edge. I bought mine slightly large and did a short hot soak. The fit is perfect.

so my life just got flipped on its head. i'm considering my next pants purchase to be non denim pants. more specifically, black pants. i'm thinking about the speedway piques, anyone have a pair and care to help a brother out with a review?

I got a pair in cream/white color, I can't find free time to put up pictures yet but they are unsanforized (length shrinkage for mine was an inch or so) and the fabric is really superb. I wouldn't call them jeans because of the bedcord material. they run a little slim. Easily my fav pants!

The black ones are really dark in r.l, very black and glossy surface. You will love them!